BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Karl Robinson

Perhaps a but premature but if Kean goes Karl Robinson is being linked with the managers job at Rovers.

"Suits reported at Ewood", "Karen Silk reportedly called to away from a meeting". Could be smoke without fire but SSN have tweeted his name.

Young, upcoming, sought after manager, with previous at Rovers. Or tarred with the P*** I*** brush?

What would people think to him as manager.

ABK not allowed as a response.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11676/7762516/Robinson-in-Rovers-frame

OK provided Kean is out of the equation. Robinson is so young that I fear the V's may feel he needs a helping hand, a father figure, a director of football ....... step forward Keano.

He appears to be very highly rated in the game, I remember Sam wishing all the best and saying he would be a loss when he left the coaching setup. He also spoke in an article last year that he saw Karl as an english AVB:

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/west-ham-manager-allardyce-robinson-good-chelsea-boss-avb-1899532

He would be a gamble for sure, but let's face it it's very unlikely we would be able to get someone really experienced with the state the club is in right now. I know he has worked at a lower level but I would certainly take him over Kean.

not enough experience and would probably be another yesman who would be greatful to get a chance at a higher level, we need someone who takes no prisoners, step forward mr mccarthy

^^^^^^ that sort of manager just wouldnt work under the venkys(aka steve kean/sem)^^^^^^,

Karl Robinson looks like he would be a good realistic choice if your thinking long term although he is very young at 31, but that isnt to much of an issue in the championship where their will be much less pressure on him than if he was in the prem.

the kentaro connection(if their is 1!) wouldn't be an issue if he was good at his job and got the club going in the right direction, the prob with Kean fundamentally is that he is just a Shiite awfull manager.

Somebody I know reckons Robinson is a Kentaro/SEM client. Anybody know if this is true or not? If it is true, and there is truth in Robinson being linked with us, I think we can deduce who is still involved!!

That changes everything, we dont want anymore Kentaro/SEM management muppets at this club for a very long while.

^^^^^^ that sort of manager just wouldnt work under the venkys(aka steve kean/sem)^^^^^^,

Karl Robinson looks like he would be a good realistic choice if your thinking long term although he is very young at 31, but that isnt to much of an issue in the championship where their will be much less pressure on him than if he was in the prem.

the kentaro connection(if their is 1!) wouldn't be an issue if he was good at his job and got the club going in the right direction, the prob with Kean fundamentally is that he is just a Shiite awfull manager and an horrid liar, i cant imagine robinson would be like that, the odds of their being 2 people as horrid and useless as kean would be megolithically massive

People are forgetting that sem/kentaro do also have some very good premiership managers and players on their books.

People are forgetting that sem/kentaro do also have some very good premiership managers and players on their books.

Great point, although I think there is now a trust issue for Rovers fans...

whoever it is needs to be someone who has no ties wirh kentaro/sem cba with all the rumours again. needs to unite the fans with no bs. dont like mick mcarthy bit he certainly aint no yes man and we could just concentrate on supporting the team and get a bit of passion back.

SEM bought out the agency he was with 'Rob Segal' wonder who gave Sky the heads up. David bentley was also one of his, now SEM

Sorry meant to quote post 10 above yours.

And some greedy and evil representatives. For me anybody with the slightest connection to Anderson should be given a wide berth.

So there's another coco lie about developing Junior Hoilett & Phil Jones it seems every other sentence he comes out with is a lie numpty! :wacko: .

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but I think the article about Karl Robinson coming back as manager is his agent bigging his client up if you look at the 3 other articles about him joining them they seem to be virtual cut and paste jobs those articles are almost identical apart from developing the likes of Junior,Grant & P.Jones the articles are identical admirers in the corridors of power at K.Power stadium,ewood, City ground & Elland Road. As stated you can't judge Robinson on what has happened at the end of the day Robbo's stats at MK Dons is very good and at least he would not wait to make substitutions till it is too late I mean only coco could think it a good idea to bring Rochina on against chelsea with 20 minutes left :wacko: if he does arrive he needs to be given a chance to do well.

That changes everything, we dont want anymore Kentaro/SEM management muppets at this club for a very long while.

Posted the main part of this in another thread regarding the SEM buyout

That was in 2001 , Robert Segal is now the director of Impact Sports Management Limited, and also formed Robert Segal Representations Ltd in 2004. So I presume if Karl Robinson is still represented by Robert Segal he is represented by one of those companies and not SEM.

Let's not hang the guy yet :) What puzzle's me who is left from the Allardyce era that regards him highly in the corridors of Ewood

Posted the main part of this in another thread regarding the SEM buyout

That was in 2001 , Robert Segal is now the director of Impact Sports Management Limited, and also formed Robert Segal Representations Ltd in 2004. So I presume if Karl Robinson is still represented by Robert Segal he is represented by one of those companies and not SEM.

Let's not hang the guy yet :)

I highly doubt young Karl had an agent way back when he was 21 and anyway it wasn't Jerome who got him his move to MK Dons.

Archived