BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bruno Ribeiro

arealbrfcfan

Guest Rovers4Good

Yeh he trains with the res's and he's dog poo :)

He's played a couple of games for them and again he's dog poo :)

He provided three assists in the last Reserve games.

Bruno is the victim in all of this. He is a decent man who just wants to play football, wherever that might be. The club should do the decent thing and find him a club and let him go.

Bruno is the victim in all of this. He is a decent man who just wants to play football, wherever that might be. The club should do the decent thing and find him a club and let him go.

Victim? He's making more money than he would if he signed for a club his level. I'm confident he knew what he was getting himself into...

Although the initial payment was 550K..Apparently the deal has been worth upto 2 million. A lot for a player to play a few games in the reserves.

Where's this from? According to everything and everyone so far he's been a freebie.

Mum, you must be a lovely person. You never see any bad in anybody. I hope you get your reward sometime.

Bruno has been out of his depth in the Reserves since day one - fits in perfectly with the managers and owners really. He was tried at full-back in the Reserves early season but struggled. He has since been used in midfield although there was a period in mid-season when he disappeared. We assumed he'd gone back to Brazil for the carnival in Rio.

The lad seems an honest trier but he's the wrong age and hasn't got the ability to really make an impression in English football. However, he's still got another two years on his contract and clearly is going to make more money playing the odd game for our reserves than he will playing lower league football in Brazil. I can't blame the lad for taking the money. If Venky's are daft enough to pay it I'm sure he is sensible enough to accept it.

He's not happy though, Parson. He'd rather leave - as I said he's a decent man - I've spent some time talking to him. It's not always about the money.

In that case one can only hope that the owners will release him and allow him to return to Brazil to find a new club. Sadly, the lad was never going to be good enough for the Premier League, or indeed the Championship, and the worry is that the likes of Kean and co couldn't see that. One suspects that they might have done but that other factors dictated the need for his transfer. I think the signing of Bruno and Anderson is indicative of the shambles that the club has become over the past eighteen months.

In that case one can only hope that the owners will release him and allow him to return to Brazil to find a new club. Sadly, the lad was never going to be good enough for the Premier League, or indeed the Championship, and the worry is that the likes of Kean and co couldn't see that. One suspects that they might have done but that other factors dictated the need for his transfer.

I absolutely agree. I'm of the opinion that he was just a pawn, and it's not the way to treat decent folks, and certainly not the way Rovers have treated employees in the past.

I absolutely agree. I'm of the opinion that he was just a pawn, and it's not the way to treat decent folks, and certainly not the way Rovers have treated employees in the past.

Sadly Mum that is what our club has become. And the really sad part is I honestly don't think anything will change until we have a change of ownership, management and bring in good, honest football people who are all pulling in the same direction and there is transparency throughout the club.

Seriously though, has anyone seen him (on the football training field or in person). Is he real??

Bruno-Ribeiro-Blackburn-Rovers-Profile_2651889.jpg

Oh he's real, alright! :angry:

It clear he was never going to be good enough (his career stats told people that) Not to mention his performance in a pre-season game. We signed him after that! He was awful.

TOM had a different opinion to me.. I remember! :P

Archived