BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Loads of new BRFCS.com T-Shirts available - NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING OFFER !

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit .... We've caught somebodies eye at Spreadshirts, I just had this land in my inbox :-

The coupon code is FOOTIE12 and this will give free shipping on all orders over £15 from now until midnight on Friday 25th May.

Id have one with all of Keans quotes plastered over the shirt

good idea pic of Kean with huge nose on front ... headline Keannochio.... with some of his crackers on the back .... Hoillet desperate to sign .... interest in Beckham geunine ... i discovered phil jones etc etc .... i'd buy that

Yeah well perth I have now done a pic of kean with pinnochio's nose and one with all his quotes would be good I would definitely get one I have also just bought the tactics one and keanochio's dog these shirts are classics and just the right time when the weather is gorgeous.

Sorry Mods to put this in here but could not think of another subject to put this in. It seems merchandise wise the club are adding loads of new exciting lines including a new Tugay Legends shirt and today a new Rovers Hip Flask. I have to say it breaks my heart to think one side they are doing really well but the more important side the management side they are performing so poorly, and to be honest under proper ownership I would not have hesistated to buy both items. But sadly with these owners who treat us fans like something they got on the underside of their shoe their is no chance I can support this scum. I also fully back Kamy's stance they get no more money from me for merchandise or tickets until they act in the best interests of the club. I even considered getting a season ticket next year but no chance while these clowns continue to dither and don't act in the best interests of our club. I would rather put money into the Brfcs shop. By the way today I got the 2 t-shirts through the post about keanochio and his dog and the one with 0 shots on target but must take the positives. These t-shirts are absolute classics and hope these ventures finally lead to the sacking of the illegitimate love child.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dawn which shirts have you got?.

Glenn what we are all waiting to know is when are you going to ok the keanochio shirt with all his famous quotes I have been in contact with perth blue and the shirts he has designed are magic and have seen the image of the t-shirt with all his classic quotes its a classic and would definitely be interested.

I've bought a few shirts from here now but please could I ask - why no royal blue on the women's designs? I'll buy some more if you do them in that colour.

The basic shirts are used to keep costs down , Royal blue is not available in the ladies T-shirt that designs are put on, Can put on a more expensive shirt that is available in Royal Blue

Edit: Just Checked and the cheapest one printed on royal blue t-shirt will be 16.50 GBP

Archived