BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Battersby and Currie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are trying to begin discussions with Mrs D about buying the club. Certainly have my backing, that's for sure.

Trouble is she is an ignorant stubborn bint, she wont give them the time of day. Hopefully she goes to jail with this lavassa case, that is our best hope of getting rid of her and Venkys

Trouble is she is an ignorant stubborn bint, she wont give them the time of day. Hopefully she goes to jail with this lavassa case, that is our best hope of getting rid of her and Venkys

I fear you may be right. However, Khan could be the key in this. Apparently Venky's like him so may be prepared to talk to him.

These people are Rovers diehards, having spoken to ian battersby he has substantial funds in place from a consortium to buy the

club. The problem is the RAOs, at the moment they will not enter discussions for whatever reason. The club would be in safe hands

with them involved. Kean is only part of the problem, the main problem is the RAOs we badly need them out ASAP.

They'll have my backing too.

They are honest, intellegent, have clear thinking, a real plan.

Their motives are'nt selfish.

Their passion for Rovers is obvious.

IMO. You dont get that from the other groups. (SEE WAYNE WILD'S RECENT OUTBURSTS!)

With respect, get behind the 2 Ians. I haven't a clue with regards to BRFC current financial status. I do however know that messers Battersby and Currie are Rovers through.

With respect, get behind the 2 Ians. I haven't a clue with regards to BRFC current financial status. I do however know that messers Battersby and Currie are Rovers through.

I don't wish to elaborate further regarding my feelings with Regards to the Rovers. Suffice it to say for me (and I.B.) it's not just about now, it's also about generations past and future.

They might have enough cash together to buy the club, but do they have enough cash to sort the club out there after?

I mean they will have to sack Kean and the majority of the board and replace them to get a decent setup in place. Not to mention the squad needs desperately overhauling in order to be competitive in the championship.

But anyway, Venky's time ran out a long time ago. If they are able to get the cash together then i am all for getting rid of the useless shower that is currently in charge.

As I've suggested before, Kean, with all his apparent clout, will be pissing on any attempted takeover. He, Agnew and the cretinous Jerome Anderson will be doing all they can to put a stop to it.

Why does everyone appear to pontificate over everything without doing anything?

As I see it there clearly must be something untoward with the current hierarchy because it's a joke as we all know!

It would appear that everyone knows what's wrong and what's needed to put it right.

Let's stop fxxxxxg about and forward our views to sort it

• Moderation Lead

As I've said in another thread, there must be some dark forces at work, otherwise they'd sell.

They've proven they're useless, they're hated by the fans, they've been ridiculed by the media (at last), I'm not getting my hopes up again, until these mugs and scumbags do one as there have been far too many false dawns to date.

I believe that to be the case without any shadow of doubt and they and Khan offer us our best hope by a million miles.Local and passionate with funds to at least put us on the right path again.However will someone please enlighten me as to exactly how we get behind them if nobody in Poon will even talk to them??

Have my backing also.

[PAFELL, Kamy100, and Philipl. I'm with you

I believe that to be the case without any shadow of doubt and they and Khan offer us our best hope by a million miles.Local and passionate with funds to at least put us on the right path again.However will someone please enlighten me as to exactly how we get behind them if nobody in Poon will even talk to them??

Tbtf

Even they don't know!

ame='PAFELL' timestamp='1337612572' post='1268358']

Have my backing also.

[PAFELL, Kamy100, and Philipl. I'm with you

Tbtf

Even they don't know!

Must be thick as i am not following your answers. And What are pafell , kamy100 and philipl saying on the subject?

Must be thick as i am not following your answers. And What are pafell , kamy100 and philipl saying on the subject?

I don't have any answers however I understand their frustrations because they understand and share ours and want to do something about it.

The current scenario is ludicrous.

Raos, please talk and then walk

..or just walk!

I know the two Ians very much have the best interests of BRFC at heart and would do wonders for the club given the chance.

I agree that the 2 Ian's have the best interests of BRFC at heart and are very passionate rovers fans.

Plus also Ian Currie has experience of working at a football club. that was a director at Bolton.

..or just walk!

I know the two Ians very much have the best interests of BRFC at heart and would do wonders for the club given the chance.

So do I, I am sick to the back teath of all this pontificating. because to be Frank there is no future.

I know for a fact there is no better Blackburn Rovers Fan than Ian Battersby. (myself excepted of course) nor is their anyone else more appropriately connected to take on the cause of the clubs supporters. The 2 Ians blead blue and White and at the same time are well connected within the industry and have a plan for the future of Blackburn Rovers FC.

I also have a personal opinion that the Rover's future may well be best served by a coalition of BRSIT and a business co -operative.

Any chances?

..or just walk!

Philip, I agree totally with you, let's all try to do something to give them a chance.

Most importantly, let's do our best to get rid of the dross in order to give them a chance in the first place.

I know 'contracts' are in place with the current incumbents but Kean could coach Blue Star under nines and Agnew write the team sheet re same.

Archived