BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Could Venky's Be Forced To Sell?

Pressure then has to ramp up til start of season.

July 21st and 25th at Accy and Rochdale away 'friendlies' will be very tasty.

Banners and voices.

Just stay away mhead. Far more effective. What sort of publicity do you think a few hundred supporters at a friendly match between a championship club and Accy/Rochdale will receive? :rolleyes:

Clicking turnstiles are the lifeblood of football. We need to silence them if we want to force the Slumdog millionaires out.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew Cryer ‏@CryerRovers

I am hearing Paul Agnew being appointed general manager - waiting for confirmation statement. On board

Surprise surprise.

Answerable to the team manager.

What a farce of a football club.

“We believe Paul is the ideal man to take on this challenging role with responsibilities across all areas,” says Venkatesh Rao.

Agnew: "Suffering relegation last season obviously hurt everyone involved, but we must not get bogged down with what has been and gone."

“We believe Paul is the ideal man to take on this challenging role with responsibilities across all areas,” says Venkatesh Rao.

Agnew: "Suffering relegation last season obviously hurt everyone involved, but we must not get bogged down with what has been and gone."

Ladies and Gents...

The last nail was just hammered into the coffin.

R.I.P Rovers - 06.06.12

This news almost certainly means Kean is staying (if his job was ever actually in question). Venky's will sell but only at a ridiculously high price. Venky's won't employ the right people due to not wanting to spend money + they don't know who the right people are.

What a bad situation all round. Let's hope the Premier League kick them out (although don't hold your breath!)

The comment from Mr Spoon at the bottom of the page is rather funny.

Not funny at all but totally in keeping with everything else he posts. Not suprising that the likes of him, imy and braddock appear to be lying low after backing the wrong horse so stupidly.

Thank the Lord that I haven't spent money on a ST. Sitting at EP next season thinking of that shower gloating from the directors box and seeing their scam working out whilst the club disintegrates would be like sucking a lemon for 90 mins.

What is clear now and has personally struck me cold is that the opinion of the fans and even local and national media counts for NOTHING in the eyes of our dreaded owners,our views are cast aside with distain and ridicule,nothing we do or say seems to impact them.It begs the question what is to be gained from having this stance other than losing the trust of all around you and creating an air of hostility.....WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS IF THEY CARED?

My personal view now is that it can be nothing more tham self interest and financial greed on thier behalf...they are sytematically bleeding the club dry and to hell with the rest of us,the Rao's dont give a flying fook about the long term welfare of the club or fans as long as the money rolls into their Indian bank accounts from player sales and parachute payments.

They are going nowhere I fear...the blue 'n' white cash Cow must be futher milked.

:angry2:

Archived