BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Letters to hand to the Premier League

• Moderation Lead

Scudamore is a scumbag.

'Blackburn Rovers fans need to accept relegation and move on. Venky's passed the fit and proper person's test'. :rolleyes:

Separately, are you using some of the media reporting from Sporting Intellgience - in terms of an investigation, surely the leaked letters/emails illustrate there has been major problems in relation to the running of the club.

Also, wasn't there a story on a payment made to the Bahamas, I think, for one of the transfers he who cannot be named made in that infamous rocking January window?

Is an email OK or do you need an attached letter?

Email is fine!!

Separately, are you using some of the media reporting from Sporting Intellgience - in terms of an investigation, surely the leaked letters/emails illustrate there has been major problems in relation to the running of the club.

Also, wasn't there a story on a payment made to the Bahamas, I think, for one of the transfers he who cannot be named made in that infamous rocking January window?

Yes we have all references to these articles and more catalogued :)

• Backroom

Scudamore is a scumbag.

'Blackburn Rovers fans need to accept relegation and move on. Venky's passed the fit and proper person's test'. :rolleyes:

Says more about the test than it does about us. But then, it's painfully obvious the fit and proper person's test is a crock of ###### and has been obvious for some time. As long as the money keeps rolling in Scudamore, the PL and the FA will not care how many clubs get torn apart. Only when the gravy train stops will they start to care.

Says more about the test than it does about us. But then, it's painfully obvious the fit and proper person's test is a crock of ###### and has been obvious for some time. As long as the money keeps rolling in Scudamore, the PL and the FA will not care how many clubs get torn apart. Only when the gravy train stops will they start to care.

Rob Coar is on the board at Ewood and standing as an FA councillor and a member of the FA Professional Game Board, yet from my imformation is doing nothing to help at Ewood and is more concerned with feathering his own nest at the FA.

This is what he said on Jacks death.

Rovers chairman Robert Coar added: "No tribute from us, no matter how long or how detailed, could ever do justice to Mr Walker's achievements here at Ewood Park.

"Jack Walker was this football club's number one supporter in every possible sense and his love for Rovers knew no boundaries, his loyalty and commitment was never in question.

"His remarkable drive and determination changed the face and fortune of the club."

Rovers chairman Robert Coar added: "No tribute from us, no matter how long or how detailed, could ever do justice to Mr Walker's achievements here at Ewood Park.

Yet in the clubs darkest housr he does nothing or says nothing, rather than shouting from the roof tops to save Jacks legacy.

SHAMEFUL!!

Rob Coar is on the board at Ewood and standing as an FA councillor and a member of the FA Professional Game Board, yet from my imformation is doing nothing to help at Ewood and is more concerned with feathering his own nest at the FA.

This is what he said on Jacks death.

"Jack Walker was this football club's number one supporter in every possible sense and his love for Rovers knew no boundaries, his loyalty and commitment was never in question.

"His remarkable drive and determination changed the face and fortune of the club."

Yet in the clubs darkest housr he does nothing or says nothing, rather than shouting from the roof tops to save Jacks legacy.

SHAMEFUL!!

Absolutely spot on. I have tweeted Andy Cryer a couple of times on the same issue regarding Coar's deafening silence but he also seems unwilling/unable to get anything from him. I think its about time, as a serving member of the Board [albeit powerless Board) the spotlight turned on him to get off the fence and make some public statement.

Absolutely spot on. I have tweeted Andy Cryer a couple of times on the same issue regarding Coar's deafening silence but he also seems unwilling/unable to get anything from him. I think its about time, as a serving member of the Board [albeit powerless Board) the spotlight turned on him to get off the fence and make some public statement.

Very much spot on, I've seen comments on this board from various posters over the months regarding FA ties, blazer badges and Burnley and I've scratched my head many a time at the comments. The penny has just dropped.

Unbelievable, shameful and disgraceful !

Scudamore is a scumbag.

I honestly hope Mr Scudamore (or whichever flunkie he sends in his place) is asked to explain this comment.

2 pages of this thread over its 5 day life-span. Compare the same amount arguing about the ghost of Sam Allardyce in the 'New Dawn' (edit - 'Dawn of a new era') thread and it tells its own story. People realise the PL authorities couldn't give a stuff and any efforts to make them do so is futile. It is seen as more productive to wave willies over who was right and who was wrong regarding an ex manager.

Rovers have been shafted good and proper and even our own fans don't believe anyone will give us a passing thought as we slide from view. Richard Scudamore shouldn't be able to sleep at night.

2 pages of this thread over its 5 day life-span. Compare the same amount arguing about the ghost of Sam Allardyce in the 'New Dawn' (edit - 'Dawn of a new era') thread and it tells its own story. People realise the PL authorities couldn't give a stuff and any efforts to make them do so is futile. It is seen as more productive to wave willies over who was right and who was wrong regarding an ex manager.

Rovers have been shafted good and proper and even our own fans don't believe anyone will give us a passing thought as we slide from view. Richard Scudamore shouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Easier to whine and whinge than to do something procative no matter how minor (like write a letter). Beside the protaganists on the New Dawn thread are the usual talk a lot, criticise everyone else but ultimately do very little bunch.

Easier to whine and whinge than to do something procative no matter how minor (like write a letter). Beside the protaganists on the New Dawn thread are the usual talk a lot, criticise everyone else but ultimately do very little bunch.

Generalising a bit there. I've been on the other thread but took time to write too, as have several others.

But it isn't 'proactive' because we all know this is going to accomplish the grand total of #### all.

If the authorities knew (or cared) about any wrongdoing on Venky's part, they would act. Fan testimony isn't going to change that, no matter how hard you click your ruby slippers. Not unless one fan has some proper dirt to spill.

Whilst I appreciate what everybody is doing here and applaud their intentions, I tend to agree with Topman.

Unless somebody has some real dirt on Venky's, then this will ultimately achieve nothing.

I wish you luck all the same.

Archived