BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brendan Rodgers

Seems to me he's the only one who wants to go to Liverpool and act under their owners and a director of football over him.

Had a poor playing career as Steve Kean and hasn't managed alot (been a youth coach at Chelsea) .... and now he looks set for Liverpool.

Full credit to Roberto Martinez sticking up with his own ideas and getting full backing from chairman DW.

Seems to me he's the only one who wants to go to Liverpool and act under their owners and a director of football over him.

Had a poor playing career as Steve Kean and hasn't managed alot (been a youth coach at Chelsea) .... and now he looks set for Liverpool.

Full credit to Roberto Martinez sticking up with his own ideas and getting full backing from chairman DW.

Come on, get to the punch line because you must be havin a laugh!

Alot of the best managers around didnt have a good playing career

You can't seriously be mentioning Brendan Rodgers and Steve Kean in the same breath? The latter isn't fit to wash the former's car.

Why oh why does venkean not get mention or even have any odds for the vacant jobs?

Exactly.

No bookie would dare to calculate odds for Kean to get another top flight job. Their system would crash.

Looks like Rodgers has won his battle with LVG not being appoint as SD.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/new-liverpool-boss-brendan-rodgers-854548

LVG or Rodgers, what a choice.

I'd have choosen LVG everyday of the week and even a Rodgers should be interested in learning of someone who's success in football makes him look like a kindergarten pupil.

Well done Fenway Sports, you've done nothing to change my views.

It shows how far Liverpool have fallen.

He's already getting the Hodgson treatment from the Anfield ex-squaddies. Lawro has said today that it proves the owners are out of touch with the fans by appointing someone young and unproven for the greatest club in the world.

What makes me laugh is the amount of Liverpool fans gloating about how they are going to be playing the best football in the country next season, yeah, not gonna happen.

What makes me laugh is the amount of Liverpool fans gloating about how they are going to be playing the best football in the country next season, yeah, not gonna happen.

Doubt it too, but it is possible.

What is certain is best football or not it certainly won't be Premier League winning football. Nor I suspect, Champions League qualification type football.

Fairly confident 7th by passing it on the deck more than playing it long will still not be palatable to the yank owners.

great appointment by liverpool the guy will be a top class manager. And you can gets odds on kean for the hull city job.

Imagine the joy if SK walked away to join another club. Not going to happen but just imagine.

Imagine the joy if SK walked away to join another club. Not going to happen but just imagine.

Knowing our luck under these clowns if SK was approached by another club bet Mrs D will try and block all approaches and fight to keep the illegitimate!

I understand that over the last 12 months, various managers' names were presented to Mrs D as potential replacements for Kean, including Rodgers who it's alleged Mrs D was highly dismissive !!!!!

Beggars belief.

Knowing our luck under these clowns if SK was approached by another club bet Mrs D will try and block all approaches and fight to keep the illegitimate!

You actually think anyone would want to approach Steve Kean? oh dear :(

I understand that over the last 12 months, various managers' names were presented to Mrs D as potential replacements for Kean, including Rodgers who it's alleged Mrs D was highly dismissive !!!!!

Beggars belief.

She will NEVER shift him out whilst he's running the whole show on a cut price budget, prob half the wages of a decent manager. It's not costing them a bean, he does as he is told and is probably actually making them money from all the players out. These are all she is concerned about, maybe not her brothers but that hag dont give two hoots about football or the fans its all just about the balance sheet to Mrs D im afraid. No one else will ever work like that and they know it, its as simple as that really :blink:

I was shocked to see that idiot Collymore tweeting about Kean being a perfect fit for Birmingham should Hughton leave. He can't be serious can he?

• Moderation Lead

I was shocked to see that idiot Collymore tweeting about Kean being a perfect fit for Birmingham should Hughton leave. He can't be serious can he?

He later confirmed he was on the wind-up!

:P

Archived