BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Senior Management Team

Does anyone know what the current structure is regarding the running of the club?

Is there a Managing Director?

Is there a CEO?

Is there a deputy CEO?

If players are leaving the club, who is in charge of the paperwork!!

Seems to me that there is only the FD (Im sure she'll be looking around for a new job) and the newly appointed comms director (who hasnt uttered a single press statement yet)

Will be interested to know if the football league requires certain conditions are met with regards to corporate governance of the club

• Backroom

Venky's felt the management team model was a little bloated and thought it would be a good idea to streamline the process. As SG194 suggests, Mr S. Kean has taken all management roles and duties, combining them into one.

Venny Rao - unknown position

Karen Silk - finance director

Simon Hunt - head of player recruitment

Steve Kean - team manager

Robert Coar - Director

Think these are the most senior people left officially.

Wether you beleive this is the actual way things are being run, is a matter of opinion.

Andy I do believe Vineeth Rao is a director at the club and I believe at the time Vineeth Rao was hired he was supposed to be the man who expedited the owners plans to move the club forward I believe they hired him because he was a trusted person of the family but what his role is now it seems as though we are run like the titanic with different people changing chairs!.

Does anyone know what the current structure is regarding the running of the club?

Is there a Managing Director?

Is there a CEO?

Is there a deputy CEO?

If players are leaving the club, who is in charge of the paperwork!!

Seems to me that there is only the FD (Im sure she'll be looking around for a new job) and the newly appointed comms director (who hasnt uttered a single press statement yet)

Will be interested to know if the football league requires certain conditions are met with regards to corporate governance of the club

Someone posted a link to comments from the chairman of the football league recently.

Seemed like they have an interest in speaking with Venky’s.

Has any dialogue been started with them yet?

Robert Coar - Director

Think these are the most senior people left officially.

Wether you beleive this is the actual way things are being run, is a matter of opinion.

This list WILL get smaller with more people on the hit list, i fully expect 3 more departures in next couple of weeks, and thats just the ones i know about

Robert Coar - Director

This list WILL get smaller with more people on the hit list, i fully expect 3 more departures in next couple of weeks, and thats just the ones i know about

Surely the other 2 are bullet proof?

The question that really needs to be investigated by the Premier League (or Football Laegue as that's where the club is now) is whether Venkys are actually in control of this club. I suspect they have a management agreement with SEM and have effectively handed over day to day management to them (in the guise of Baldie and the pug-faced agent). Frankly nothing else makes sense unless the Venkys Witch is a Dingle or has a crush on Baldie.

There is NO Senior Management Team at Ewood. That is a third of the overall problem(the other bits are the Team Manager and the Ownership approach) Put together that makes us totally dysfunctional - with clear and disastrous operational results.

We need to hand over that analysis to the Football League because they have overall responsibility for the operation of the lower 3 tiers of the English League structure.

It really is a shambles beyond comprehension what we have seen regarding the previous/existing board of directors.

The JW/Finn etc leaked letter – that in itself was pretty damning. Then the Hunt email which he was shortly sacked for shortly after its release.

No doubt the existing members of the board are very unhappy. Plus we also have Vinny Rao or whatever his name is, as an apparent go between, with little or no business & football experience.

It is so cringe worthy to even think about the way we have been run (I have not even mentioned Kean) – will this nightmare ever end…..

Looks like Season tickets are free at the moment,if you search on www.rovers.co.uk web-site.

I am sure the Football League would be horrified by this.

Also like the way that the home page of Rovers website has a countdown to the release of the Premier League fixtures-classy!

Also like the way that the home page of Rovers website has a countdown to the release of the Premier League fixtures-classy!

It's probably because Kean has told the owners (and Venky's) we're still in the Premier League .... ;)

Archived