BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Playing Career

He played 3 seasons in Academica Coimbra with two portuguese internationals, Fernando Couto and Dimas.

They were relegated and that really was the second division in Portugal lol

Here is his profile as a footballer:

http://www.footballzz.co.uk/jogador.php?id=176351&epoca_id=118

Didn't know he was a forward. Wonder if he billed himself as "The Scottish Peter Beardsley"? Lol

What do people actually make of the standard of football on the clip?

I can't be bothered even looking at it to be honest. A complete non entity of a player playing in a second rate league. An absolute despicable man promoted into a position of "manager" purely down to the fact that his Agent and our clubs "advisor" put him there.

In short the man is a complete no mark. A nobody. There for his managerial bullshit bingo prowess and, of course, to line his own pockets. He has no qualities of any description whatsoever. Nothing. A good coach apparently, so the press / he told us, and yet even now, relegated, hated and utterly despised by our clubs fans he continues, as apparent CEO to my mind, to plot the destruction of Blackburn Rovers by surrounding himself with inadequate no marks and the desperate.

He could play like Pele for all I know. In his head he probably thinks he does. He was a crap player, is a crap manager and is a crap human being. He could be playing 60 seconds in that clip for all I know, I don't care, I don't want to see him ever again so won't be watching it.

He could play like Pele for all I know. In his head he probably thinks he does. He was a crap player, is a crap manager and is a crap human being. He could be playing 60 seconds in that clip for all I know, I don't care, I don't want to see him ever again so won't be watching it.

+1

I think that site has made an error from what I have heard before I think Steve Kean was a defender.

rovertakenmb, on 02 June 2012 - 23:38 PM, said:

What do people actually make of the standard of football on the clip?

Terrible knowing the clown he will probably buy players fro there for our prem. promotion push! :lol:

Archived