BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Design a T-shirt competition

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Dont think halves work if people want a polo shirt to work as a fashion item also. it would have to be something more understated.

roversshirt4.jpg

roversshirt5.jpg

Nice is that!

Dont think halves work if people want a polo shirt to work as a fashion item also. it would have to be something more understated.

roversshirt4.jpg

roversshirt5.jpg

If people like this design wouldn't 'Blue or Dead' be more appropriate

i have emailed the design to paul@brfcactiongroup.co.uk,

im really surprised by the lack of people posting ideas on here, as a graphic designer i think this will make a great piece in my portfolio and also helping out the cause.

whitepoloroversredrose.jpg

couple of people suggested it so here it is.

I think Wayne is looking for something to differentiate from the official stuff, but at the same time make a clear but maybe subtle statement. A logo for instance that just says 'I am a Rover. But not their Rover'. I am no designer but a quick input of 'Venkys Out' into Google Translate gives this Hindi symbol for 'Out'

बाहर

This is a good device on one of your designs don't you think? Maybe even the logo for the whole campaign. Any group or individual should use this.

Save BRFC

बाहर

The बाह रshould be used on leaflets, posters, any merchandise produced by Wayne and his Red or Dead boys. That way a simple devastating logo like this takes the campaign all the way back to India. It personalises the campaign, and let's face it this is personal, without being malicious.

Just an idea. If you have 5 minutes see what your creative mind can create. I would have a go but I couldn't draw a raffle.

Obviously an element of self interest here but as I have said before my book is totally non-profit so any advertising I do is just to so as many people as possible read it. For me the shirts above are really well put together but I go in the club shop quite a bit and it is full of polo shirts with the old style Rovers logo. The fact that people would be buying the protest shirt rather than the main shirt would be to show they are not happy with the current set up. I think this should be reflected in the shirt. If the shirt is aimed at people who would normally be buying a football shirt, the new shirt should look like a football shirt - ie a crest, shirt name and sponsor. Copyright wise - the differences between the rovertaken logo and any other far outweigh the similarities. What do you think of this shirt...

link not working - let me try and sort it out

Still not working. Did it on owayo website - basically just blue and white shirt with rovertaken logo, BRSIT where kit name goes and BRFC Action Group where sponsor goes. It is on my Facebook page if anyone is my friend on there and wants a look but the above description pretty much sums it up. Yellow trim may be worth adding actually.

I have got absolutely no artistic flair at all so if anyone thinks it looks or sounds OK and is able to do a better version, feel free. In fact, please do.

whitepoloroversredrose.jpg

couple of people suggested it so here it is.

I really like this shirt. Can the BRFCS sell it with the t-shirts? I'd buy one.

I am no designer but a quick input of 'Venkys Out' into Google Translate gives this Hindi symbol for 'Out'

बाहर

Below thee BRFC? I think you are right. It does send a creative, but clear, message.

I`m not a designer, but i`d love a classic yellow & black halved shirt with a red tudor rose (like the 80s shirts) where the club badge should be.....& possibly 1875 embroidered under the rose (in red)

A sea of yellow & black halves at every away game would look great! ;)

I`m not a designer, but i`d love a classic yellow & black halved shirt with a red tudor rose (like the 80s shirts) where the club badge should be.....& possibly 1875 embroidered under the rose (in red)

A sea of yellow & black halves at every away game would look great! ;)

whd152.png

Archived