BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chaos, Confusion And General Mismanagement

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not criticizing anybody, I'm just saying let's either believe everything they say or disbelieve everything they say.

No, thanks. I'll use my own logic based on experience of their past deeds and coherence such actions/sayings have with those. Then, we can judge which parts are more likely to be true and which could be a load of crap.

They say Rovers are debt free yet decline to offer any evidence whatsoever. Believe them? Not on your nelly.

It's called critical thinking.

If you want to believe everything or believe nothing, good luck to you.

Seems a bit dumb though to me.

So we are all agreed then that the asset-stripping theory is completely bogus as it is completely contradicted by the asset-turnover theory.

How is one completely contradicted by the other?

If there was only one pig's snout in the trough, it would not make sense. If there was more than one, it would.

More than one way to skin a cat to leave all parties happy.

Hmmm, probably used too many idioms there...

I see! The stuff about Venkys is evenly divided between good and bad and we just pick on the 50% that's bad and ignore the 50% that's good? Is that it?

Where's the good news that evens out the fact that WE ARE RELEGATED? And that's just for starters!

The posers on here who pretend to be the wise moderates pitted against the irrational majority make me heave.

The stuff about Venkys is evenly divided between good and bad?

Are you on the windup?

I don't know why because our business model wasn't very sustainable and high risk. It nearly fell through with Ince and I am certain that had we gone down then we would still be losing the same players we are now, but without making the signings we are.

Who cares? We'd still have a club to be proud of. Don't care if we are out the top flight, nothing makes us special enough to expect any different.

That was before the club was ripped apart.

You've probably read too quickly and missed the meaning of my post.

Or else you've had an irony by-pass! :)

Most people read the archives and don't bother with the follow-ups that...well, follow. That topic has been put to bed long ago, why bother bringing it up again?!

Company accounts are now overdue. Is that quite common or is there more to it?

==

On the 18 Apr 2012 you requested that we monitor the company VENKYS LONDON LIMITED for changes.

The following changes have been detected:

18 Jul 2012

Company Accounts Overdue

Was: NO

Now: Is Overdue

View 15 other documents available on VENKYS LONDON LIMITED

Want to monitor other companies? Please visit www.CompaniesInTheUK.co.uk

Company accounts are now overdue. Is that quite common or is there more to it?

==

On the 18 Apr 2012 you requested that we monitor the company VENKYS LONDON LIMITED for changes.

The following changes have been detected:

18 Jul 2012

Company Accounts Overdue

Was: NO

Now: Is Overdue

View 15 other documents available on VENKYS LONDON LIMITED

Want to monitor other companies? Please visit www.CompaniesInTheUK.co.uk

In the first year of trading you can extend the filing of the accounts to 18 months, then you have to submit them annually, there is usually a fine for submitting late accounts and in English Law, the company secretary is liable for the submission of the said accounts, Philip would be better versed on this but has been away from the board for some time!!

From that same website:

VENKYS LONDON LIMITED

Document: MG02 - Full or part satisfaction of the debt

DECLARATION OF SATISFACTION IN FULL OR IN PART OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE /FULL /CHARGE NO 1

Filed on: 17 May 2012

A company can shorten or extend it's accounting reference date, but this does not change the filing date.

The first set of accounts must be filed within twenty one months of the incorporation date.

Fines are insignificant until the accounts are over six months late.

In my experience there are usually three reasons for the late submission of accounts (excluding bereavements etc);

1. Thre is no money to pay the accountants,

2. The directors have something to hide, or

3. The directors are idiots.

Could be all three in this case!

A company can shorten or extend it's accounting reference date, but this does not change the filing date.

The first set of accounts must be filed within twenty one months of the incorporation date.

Fines are insignificant until the accounts are over six months late.

In my experience there are usually three reasons for the late submission of accounts (excluding bereavements etc);

1. Thre is no money to pay the accountants,

2. The directors have something to hide, or

3. The directors are idiots.

Could be all three in this case!

Lol

Archived