BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chaos, Confusion And General Mismanagement

Guest Wen Y Hu

Den is absolutely right Kean allegedly hasn't signed anyone. January 2011 was when Jerome was involved, then since last summer it was the Venny and Simon Hunt show, he might have had some small influence on the Dann transfer.

Or maybe not, things coming late in the day, but at least they are coming... Gonna be an interesting week

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More bullsh1te i would expect.So with just a parachute payment to work with, no sponsors , no ST income and astronomical Prem wages to contend with by keeping these Stars(!!!) we assume wankys are ready to bang in £20 odd million quid to balance the books do we?? My ass-they haven't put a rupee in of their own money in 18 torrid months so not a cat in hells they will do it now.Exactly what spokesman is this claptrap attributed to? The very confused one? the TV Presenter who is going to mastermind our club now? Mrs Witch? Or the newly appointed Captain Cruiseship Agnew?

All broadly translates to an exodus of players then boys.

The news that Shebby Singh is looking after transfers confirms in my opinion our owners are not fit and proper persons to own a football club at any level and should be removed forthwith, I wont hold my breath though.

Just a note about Kean here, with his drink driving ban and his foul mouthed abuse of Sam Allardyce in the much publicised video, will he pass a CRB check to work with junior players?

I wonder?

Shebby Singh's Wikipedia entry:

Playing career

Shebby started his football career as a defender for local team. He was part of the Kuala Lumpur FA team which won the Malaysia Cup three years in a row from 1987-9. He played nine years of international football for Malaysia, including playing in three Asian Games in 1982, 1986 and 1990, and was a South East Asian Games gold medallist in 1989.

His career in domestic football lasted eighteen years from 1978-96. He won every domestic honour, including the Malaysia Cup, Malaysian FA Cup and League Championship. He has played against the likes of Bayern Munich, Hamburg SV, Aston Villa and Newcastle. He was rated Man of The Match when facing Shrewsbury Town.

In The Fix by Declan Hill, I seem to recall he claims up to 80% of matches in the Malaysian League have been rigged!

Shebby Singh's Wikipedia entry:

In The Fix by Declan Hill, I seem to recall he claims up to 80% of matches in the Malaysian League have been rigged!

seen the article in the book I wonder about a certain away game no bookings no shots on target and Coco takes our leading goalscorer off 1 nil down.........mmmmmmmm.... :wacko:

seen the article in the book I wonder about a certain away game no bookings no shots on target and Coco takes our leading goalscorer off 1 nil down.........mmmmmmmm.... :wacko:

I don't think that game was rigged, .kean isn't capable of that. He couldn't organise a pass up in a brewery let alone fix a football match.

Lets face it Kean set up the team to win, shame he's so ###### at his job he failed miserably.

Does that include Kean?

This is from another thread, could be Shebby sacks Kean

Posted Today, 09:37 AM

Shebby Singh could be one of the 'Kean Out' group trying to get Mrs D. to see sense:

From 9th May by Shebby Singh:

"Looking from a football pundit's point of view, Steve Kean is obviously not the man to lead Blackburn Rovers back to the Premiership.

There were too many areas that weren't looked into this season and we can talk about this for a long, long time.

But, just to touch on a few – firstly, they were tactically naive with a lightweight team that were too easily brushed aside at times.

Then, there were a number of players who were past their prime. If Manchester United's Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs struggle at times in midfield these days, then what more Blackburn's midfield duo of Morten Gamst Pedersen and David Dunn?

There were also players, such as Grant Hanley, a centre-back, who were played out of position, while there were a number of unhappy players at the club, such as Chris Samba.

But there's no use wallowing in self-pity and the club need to move on quickly."

MMmm what next.

So 'Shebby Singh' a virtual unknown over here is to take charge of the transfer policy..I thought this was the job of the manager?? ( well it is at most clubs where the owners actually know the difference between their Arse and Elbow!) <_<

ROLL UP! ROLL UP!!..CIRCUS EWOOD'S GETTING BIGGER BY THE DAY FOLKS!!

I think I could do a better job than KEANSCUM at managing the Rovers. I am no expert at tactics, no expert in training regimes but I do have some football knowledge based on 42 yrs from following Rovers and having experienced all the years of toil and hard graft as a fan.

Now then, I wonder if Mrs D would employ me as a cheaper option than KEANSCUM. I would only ask for a £100k per season plus expenses on a 2 year contract. Therefore I would be cheap to replace if a decision was made to dispense of my services.

Mr Rao, gizza job mate.

Seriously, Singh, KEANSCUM and all are just a bunch of inept amateurish incompetents all under the biggest incompetent of the lot in Agnew. I wonder just how Rovers have become what they have under this bunch of cretinous morons.

Anderson and all, if your reading you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Get away from our club and leave us alone.

I'd love to know who the fan was.

Ewood Spark? :D

More likely Ewood Spark!!

Ha ha.

Just reading through the thread and thought exactly the same

Proof that it's not only 'great' minds that think alike.

Thanks. I'm actually flattered you'd stick me in a group with Kelbo and Aggy. Obviously I'd be a little intimidated at first but I'm sure they'd accept me as an equal... eventually. :D

No denial then? ;)

Archived