BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Been told

ads for the blues wrote: Been told today that keans bodyguard will replace newsham as stadium manager next week and this is from the real horses mouth so don't even need to ask If it's true. All I'll ask is what are your feelings on this?

My feelings on this are their is a picture in my minds eye and that is the titanic and several chairs moving round obviously for them it is cheaper to promote from within but moving people around in different positions is not what I would call sorting things out and as kamy stated before we are on the edge of a cliff and unless these clowns pull us away from the edge we are likely to fall off :angry:

Ha,ha,ha! So how did Steve's interview go...

Venkys Q1

What is your name.

Boldilocks A

STEVE

STEVE KEAN

STEVE KEAN 001

Venky's Q2

What are your plans for the job.

Boldilocks A

Just get rid of anyone who dose not like me.

Venkys

The jobs yours.

So we're effectively Kean/SSN Crybaby FC?

Brilliant eh.

The worst thing is they'll never get rid of us for fear of new owners unravelling the truth.

Horrific isn't it. I keep popping on here in the forlorn hope that Rovers are being sold. But until that happens I'm trying not to think about them. Exeter City for me next season.

Archived