BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Declaration of War

As supporters we have nothing to lose, We declared war 9 months ago, and have not let up!!

We go to the Sports Minister on Wednesday fully loaded and with a master plan, accompanied by Jack Straw, Jake Berry and Graham Jones MP's

Rovers has become a 7 days a week Job for the BRFC Action Group, and its growth now has every single agency possible not only opening the door to listen, but asking for meetings with the group.

We are pro actively addressing the job in hand both here and abroad, and with 23 branches of the Group Worldwide strategically taking on targets, We have about every base covered.

More importantly more and more people are now providing the very things which as supporters we needed to get the upper hand, and that is tangible evidence

Very impressive. I like it! Make them wish they'd never come near us. :angry2:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe now would be the time to get a proper petition to the owners.The last one was a bit of a rush job because of the time factor,but the response was great.If we could get one going now, whilst they are are still pondering whether to get rid, it could tip the balance.

If somebody could say design a printable template that members on here could download,print out and get signed by as many fans they know,I`m sure we could get tens of thousands of signatures.Last time out we had something like five thousand signatures ,if we could get that five thousand to get twenty signatures each, it would really emphasise how the people of Blackburn and the fans of Rovers feel.I can just imagine a procession of postman wheeling that lot into her office with the comment ,"Message from the fans Madam".

:rover::tu:

Maybe now would be the time to get a proper petition to the owners.The last one was a bit of a rush job because of the time factor,but the response was great.If we could get one going now, whilst they are are still pondering whether to get rid, it could tip the balance.

If somebody could say design a printable template that members on here could download,print out and get signed by as many fans they know,I`m sure we could get tens of thousands of signatures.Last time out we had something like five thousand signatures ,if we could get that five thousand to get twenty signatures each, it would really emphasise how the people of Blackburn and the fans of Rovers feel.I can just imagine a procession of postman wheeling that lot into her office with the comment ,"Message from the fans Madam".

Petition to get rid of Venkys?

I don't think they are pondering over anything, they don't care about the football club.

And here's Mrs. Desai's reaction:

Cerseism2.gif

I think the most effective way to get Venkys to listen is to target them in India, via the media, tv interviews, advertisements, targeting their key customers etc....

Imagine a Venkys out plane over a test match in India, that would raise some interest I'm sure. KFC I beleive is one of their biggest Indian customers, maybe we could persuade them to not use Venkys chicken.

I don't know the answers, or how to get these things done but at the moment it appears (and I could be wrong), that they simply are ignoring any thing done in the UK.

What is clear now and has personally struck me cold is that the opinion of the fans and even local and national media counts for NOTHING in the eyes of our owners,our views are cast aside with distain and ridicule,nothing we do or say seems to impact them.It begs the question what is to be gained from having this stance other than losing the trust of all around you and creating an air of hostility.....WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS IF THEY CARED?

My personal view now is that it can be nothing more tham self interest and financial greed on thier behalf...they are sytematically bleeding the club dry and to hell with the rest of us,the Rao's dont give a flying fook about the welfare of the club or fans as long as the money rolls into their Indian bank accounts from player sales and parachute payments.

:angry2:

Did you see that post from him on dawn of a new era? "Please change my name to 'Venky's Spark'?

Lucky for him he cancelled his request

:huh::huh: ..... :lol::lol:

Just spotted this dollop of BS floating on the slurry of misinformation and half-truths some members on here seem to enjoy immersing themselves in.

So just to put the record straight.

Read this second post in 'The Dawn of a New Era' thread Ewood to be renamed - shock horror! (An early indication of the kind of garbage that would be prevalent on this board over the next 18 months).

Forty-odd posts later the ballony was finally put to bed ... oh no it isn't.

In response to which I posted the following in post #96 :- whilst reading this try and engage your humour muscle.

Do you get it now? .... Things aren't half as funny when they have to be explained.

I think the most effective way to get Venkys to listen is to target them in India, via the media, tv interviews, advertisements, targeting their key customers etc....

Imagine a Venkys out plane over a test match in India, that would raise some interest I'm sure. KFC I beleive is one of their biggest Indian customers, maybe we could persuade them to not use Venkys chicken.

I don't know the answers, or how to get these things done but at the moment it appears (and I could be wrong), that they simply are ignoring any thing done in the UK.

It's a good idea.

We go to the Sports Minister on Wednesday fully loaded and with a master plan, accompanied by Jack Straw, Jake Berry and Graham Jones MP's

Are these guys all of the same opinion that there is some real funny business going on at Ewood?

:huh::huh: ..... :lol::lol:

Just spotted this dollop of BS floating on the slurry of misinformation and half-truths some members on here seem to enjoy immersing themselves in.

So just to put the record straight.

Read this second post in 'The Dawn of a New Era' thread Ewood to be renamed - shock horror! (An early indication of the kind of garbage that would be prevalent on this board over the next 18 months).

Forty-odd posts later the ballony was finally put to bed ... oh no it isn't.

In response to which I posted the follEowing in post #96 :- whilst reading this try and engage your humour muscle.

Do you get it now? .... Things aren't half as funny when they have to be explained.

Are you still loved up with the venkys ?

Are you proud to be mates with these people?

Are you gonna love them til we die?

What would it take for you to hold your hand up and say they are scum?

What's your view of relegation?

What's your view of kean?

Do you still wanna be venky spark!

I cannot see a global company such as KFC choosing not to buy off their main supplier of the food they sell all over the world simply to get Venky's to sell us. That would be suicide on their behalf

Do we need to up the imagery of the yellow and black campaign with some revolutionary zeal?

Something like the iconic Che Guevara face image or solidarity to bring the wall down?

Slapped this together quickly in PS:

jackbrfc.png

For the Logo

FRONT: Built By Jack

... and Jack Lewis, and Bob Crompton ... Lawrence Cotton.

Remember, 136 years of history. Stable management, careful stewardship over decades. In all that time, bar a few years we've been in the top two divisions.

All that hard work and astute ownership ... ruined by idiots in 18 months.

I think they call it collateral damage.

I'd like a logo / shirt which sends out a positive message about the Action Group's vision.

Yellow and black is distinctly anti-Venkys and pro-protest which should be "short term".

We need to hang on to the blue and white identity and not allow them to take it from us.

There will be a Rovers without Venkys, it's just a question of when and what division we end up in.

I really like the idea of a blue and white alternative home kit. The kit / logo should reflect what we think it will look like post-Venkys, not a lasting yellow and black "tribute" to these bad times.

Just to be clear Bryan. I don't want yellow and black as main colours - and preferably nowhere near it.

Unless maybe it was something very low key and symbolic on the logo - maybe a yellow and black petalled rose.

Just my preference of course! ;)

Archived