BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] First home game next season

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there. I've always been about making a difference. I can't do that sat in a pub in Leeds. Unless of course the new regime decides that certain people are a problem and prevent them attending.

I'll be there. I've always been about making a difference. I can't do that sat in a pub in Leeds. Unless of course the new regime decides that certain people are a problem and prevent them attending.

There are those that would argue not being there is the only way to make a difference.

I have renewed my ticket and will be attending. If Kean remains and nothing has changed it will be absolutely farcical and I dread to think how low the crowd will be.

Around 9 weeks to the season starting and we are certain to be unprepared yet again. All other clubs will be working professionally to get ready and we are stuck in this ridiculous limbo.

I can just imagine passing the picket lines to get to the ground... :blink: Sad times for the club and its supporters.

I have renewed my ticket and will be attending. If Kean remains and nothing has changed it will be absolutely farcical and I dread to think how low the crowd will be.

Around 9 weeks to the season starting and we are certain to be unprepared yet again. All other clubs will be working professionally to get ready and we are stuck in this ridiculous limbo.

I can just imagine passing the picket lines to get to the ground... :blink: Sad times for the club and its supporters.

They'll be no picket lines. We're all still from the same club, and we're in this together as fans. Regardless of whether we feel attending or not is the best choice, the enemy is never each other; for all of us it's Steve Kean and any regime which supports the parasites's pressence.

On match day, inside or out, we'll all be united in song, passion and purpose.

I will be there, and supporting my team 100%.

People that want to protest, please do so outside or by not renewing your tickets.

Tin hat on

Be realistic Hughesy. If Kean and Venky's are still here those who have bought tickets and are attending will be protesting in the ground. It will be like the last two home matches with the fans chanting for the owners and Kean to go - I know that's what I'll be doing. Until we are rid of Venkys the Rovers will not operate like a normal football club and the matches will not take place in a normal atmosphere. Sadly, I suspect next season will simply be a repeat of the one that has just finished with the same outcome - relegation.

I will be there, and supporting my team 100%.

People that want to protest, please do so outside or by not renewing your tickets.

Word of warning, due to the vitriol that huge numbers of fans are feeling towards Kean, I'm guessing that even inside the ground you'll hear many dissenting, i.e. protesting, voices.

Or do you honestly see the Blackburn End next season chanting "Steve Kean's blue and white army"?

Nope I expect it but I don't see the point to it. They already know that's what we want, protests ain't changing a thing at matches other than putting off the team and probably stoping anyone wanting to play for us.

Like others have said - the fans need to hurt their business as protests ain't working.

Nope I expect it but I don't see the point to it. They already know that's what we want, protests ain't changing a thing at matches other than putting off the team and probably stoping anyone wanting to play for us.

Like others have said - the fans need to hurt their business as protests ain't working.

Are you seriously suggesting that it's the fans who will stop anyone wanting to join this circus? Venkys are seen as serious bad news within footballing circles and they haven't the cash to pay top wages to try to entice players to Ewood.

From one young player in the lower leagues, 'given the option of two clubs, who would want to work at Rovers, most players given a choice wouldnt and Rovers are not considered to be good employers within footballing circles at the moment'!

protests ain't changing a thing at matches other than putting off the team

of course they are Hughesy ....

There where that many Rovers fans at Spurs and the protest was that vicious that the team was too scared to even come out onto the field! :wacko:

You're an odd one Hughesy.

First you slaughtered the protesters, then you made yourself Protester-in-Chief, now you are instructing protesters to remain outside the ground?!

Your like a stalker....talking about odd.

I was all for giving hell once down, but next season, in the ground we need to try and help whatever squad we have left, get back up.

People are portesting by not buying season tickets, so yes, outside will be fine.

Are you seriously suggesting that it's the fans who will stop anyone wanting to join this circus?

Nope - but it sure as hell wont help either. Dont agree?

Chances are pretty good that it will be a local team.. If things do not change I wonder what odds there are on home fans being outnumbered by away fans (would not put it past Venkys to make major increases in away allocations).

Nope - but it sure as hell wont help either. Dont agree?

Actually, I don't Hughesy. To me the treatment of Salgado, Roberts, Andrews and Nelsen is more likely to put others off joining us than anything the fans have done. As I said Hughesy, the Rovers have a shocking reputation within the game at the moment due to the clowns in Pune.

Actually, I don't Hughesy. To me the treatment of Salgado, Roberts, Andrews and Nelsen is more likely to put others off joining us than anything the fans have done.

I think we would have survived with Salgado and Nelsen on the pitch. Yes they are aging and their bodies deteriorating. But they aren't 100% gone physically and, more importantly, they have character. They have spine. They are natural leaders, which we desperately needed on the field.

I generally agree on Roberts, but Andrews I think would have done well for us in the midfield. He is not creatively brilliant, but he has the basic skills and a whole lot of heart. I think we fans really screwed up with our treatment of him.

Anyway, I can't help but think that a few more results would have favored us if Nelsen, Salgado and Andrews had been played regularly.

You're an odd one Hughesy.

First you slaughtered the protesters, then you made yourself Protester-in-Chief, now you are instructing protesters to remain outside the ground?!

Kneejerk.

Emphasis on the jerk.

only difference you will make is money in Venkys pocket and one of Kean 99%.

Sure Kean will thank you for you attandence after the defeat.

Archived