Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] First home game next season

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Away at Ipswich.

Great.

I would make a joke about stepping up my preparations for Kean's arrival but Lord Jerome will probably get the thread deleted. Suffice to say as long as Kean is manager I won't be there. Or maybe I should go as a Town fan just so I can try and get a 'kean out' home crowd chant started.

Sad thing is going to see rovers play at Portman road was basically the only positive for me of relegation. I don't even have that atm. Can only pray venkys and kean are gone before the first game :/

Would be a difficult start with a decent manager, with Kean will be extremely difficult and, unfortunately, I see us in the bottom six from the beginning of the season until the end.

Sad times.

• Backroom

Have to say that looks like a relegation set of fixtures.

Whilst maybe true I'm quite confident you would have said the same no matter what order they were in

It is going To be very tough though there's enough teams there I wouldn't want to play with our current squad which will get worse

Archived