BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Out banners

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better not tell Birdie in case he gets upset perhaps?

The mans a bloody dinosaur, his alleged assault on someone trying to make a difference was pathetic and cowardly, maybe felt his victim was stealing his limelight..... ;)

Anyway back to Kean out banners

Is that Bolton Road Gav?

Houghton Bottoms that PB :D

The mans a bloody dinosaur, his alleged assault on someone trying to make a difference was pathetic and cowardly, maybe felt his victim was stealing his limelight..... ;)

Hoghton please <_< the missus might get upset :rolleyes:

Just ordered a Kean Out/Venkys Out sticker to put in the hire car we're renting for a 5 week road trip around California, Arizona and Nevada. I'll get some pics of it at various locations as long as it arrives in time, and put them on here.

Just ordered a Kean Out/Venkys Out sticker to put in the hire car we're renting for a 5 week road trip around California, Arizona and Nevada. I'll get some pics of it at various locations as long as it arrives in time, and put them on here.

Where do you get those from LDB please? I may be moving to Southern Germany soonish and would be keen on flying the anti-Coco and Kean scum message in that part of Europe.

The older Birdie is the real legend of Blackburn.

Who with, Glen mullan?

If it's the incident I'm assuming you are talking about, it was only a bit of a shouting match.

The older Birdie is the real legend of Blackburn.

Isn't he a Rangers fan?

me and the missus are doing a similar thing but for 2 weeks in october, will do the same :brfcsmilie:

I started a mini Kean Out chant at the Australia vs Japan game. I know it was pretty pointless and about 80% of the people would have wondered what the hell I was on about but it felt good seeing though I am thousands of Kms away from Ewood and can't participate there.

Since the club was taken over top personnel and players have left, obviously against the fans wishes..

The only two things the fans have asked for is 'KEAN OUT' and 'VENKYS OUT'

Many suggest the scum that is venkys purposly go against the fans wishes with every decision they make...

...New banner idea...

'KEAN 4 EVER'

• 3 weeks later...

The 100% Rovers, 0% Venkys, 0% Kean car stickers have so far been to Hollywood, Palm Springs, Death Valley, Las Vegas, The Hoover Dam, The Grand Canyon, Route 66 and Lake Havasu City. On Route 66 there is a museum where they display all stickers donated to them. One of the Rovers stickers is now proudly displayed In the front window so only one left on the car I'm afraid !!!

There was a Kean Out banner clearly in shot during Kell Brook's ring walk on Fight Night tonight on Sky Sports. Made my night.

Just seen that, red on white, very clear during Brook's ring walk.

Archived