BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Out banners

Just seen that, red on white, very clear during Brook's ring walk.

Watched the fight but missed the ring walk, good effort, keep the Kean out stuff going.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mans a bloody dinosaur, his alleged assault on someone trying to make a difference was pathetic and cowardly, maybe felt his victim was stealing his limelight..... wink.gif

What does this refer to?

What does this refer to?

I think it refers to Birdie. I had i run in with him about Venkys about 14 months ago. The superfan thinks he can tell everyone how to act at Ewood.

I'm doing my bit...! haha

166nnf8.jpg

25g5cg4.jpg

Was sat waiting for the boxing to start and saw the Kean Out banner very clearly as the boxers made their way into the ring.

Strange times at the Rovers, none of us have ever witnessed this type of thing before, but it cheered me up to see the banner and I hope that Keanius was watching and it spoilt his Saturday night viewing.

I think it refers to Birdie. I had i run in with him about Venkys about 14 months ago. The superfan thinks he can tell everyone how to act at Ewood.

Having been somewhat of the middle of that (Birdy sits on the row behind me, Glen was sitting in the row in front) it was some pretty unnoteworthy handbags, neither Glen nor Birdy got physical, some harsh things were said (that Glen later apologised for), but nothing more. I missed what kicked it off, but I can imagine.

Having been somewhat of the middle of that (Birdy sits on the row behind me, Glen was sitting in the row in front) it was some pretty unnoteworthy handbags, neither Glen nor Birdy got physical, some harsh things were said (that Glen later apologised for), but nothing more. I missed what kicked it off, but I can imagine.

Just seen this thought I'd respond as this was not the case .

I went and sat with Simon littler and as u approached my chair birdie started swearing at me in a aggressive manner.

I told birdie to leave it out I just wanna watch football , he continued swearing saying we was a discrace etc , his wife also chirped up , he tried clambering over the chairs and he was throwing punches , I did not retaliate until he brought jack walker into it and In the heat if the moment said " don't tell me about jack walker when you held him to ransom over the sale of his house " at this point he and his wife went bezerk . His wife tried to strangle me with my scarf and birdie carried on trying to throw punches. I certainly did not apologise as i was the attacked and not the attacker .

In hindsight I shouldn't of mentioned his house but when someone is physically trying to attack you and you don't just want to lay him out , it was the first thing which came into my head.

Birdie was also spoken to by the police as he carried his attack into the concourse area and outside the ground.

Just seen this thought I'd respond as this was not the case .

I went and sat with Simon littler and as u approached my chair birdie started swearing at me in a aggressive manner.

I told birdie to leave it out I just wanna watch football , he continued swearing saying we was a discrace etc , his wife also chirped up , he tried clambering over the chairs and he was throwing punches , I did not retaliate until he brought jack walker into it and In the heat if the moment said " don't tell me about jack walker when you held him to ransom over the sale of his house " at this point he and his wife went bezerk . His wife tried to strangle me with my scarf and birdie carried on trying to throw punches. I certainly did not apologise as i was the attacked and not the attacker .

In hindsight I shouldn't of mentioned his house but when someone is physically trying to attack you and you don't just want to lay him out , it was the first thing which came into my head.

Birdie was also spoken to by the police as he carried his attack into the concourse area and outside the ground.

Looks like someone is embarrassed for backing a losing horse.

Who is this Birdie anyway, does he seem to think he's a bit of a hard case who can go around throwing punches a people?

Now he should be banned at Rovers, never mind banners!!

If supporters like Birdie are banned we might as well lock up Ewood Park and throw away the key. Birdie is the most passionate Rover many of us know and wherever a Rovers team is playing you'll find Birdie.

If supporters like Birdie are banned we might as well lock up Ewood Park and throw away the key. Birdie is the most passionate Rover many of us know and wherever a Rovers team is playing you'll find Birdie.

Dont dispute that, but that shouldnt mean its fine to throw punches, for me that has spoilt football matches!

Take your point Parson, nobody would question his commitment, but people have been banned for far less in recent times, you can't go around attacking innocent people with alternative views, simple as that.

Take your point Parson, nobody would question his commitment, but people have been banned for far less in recent times, you can't go around attacking innocent people with alternative views, simple as that.

Totally agree Gav, my point, badly made I now acknowledge, is that the fanbase has been completely split by the idiots that own us and has now reached the point that fans are at each others throats - literally. The protest movement, and I have no doubts about the genuine intentions for good of those involved, has split supporters and still does listening to some comments at Bamber Bridge last night. Sadly, the atmosphere at Ewood is not going to improve anytime soon and unless fans can somehow stand together I really don't see how we move forward as a fanbase. You only have to read some of the posts attacking fans for renewing their season tickets to see how split the fanbase really is. However, I must stress that I totally agree that violence can never be the answer and apologise for my poorly worded post earlier on.

The protest movement, and I have no doubts about the genuine intentions for good of those involved, has split supporters and still does listening to some comments at Bamber Bridge last night.

It isn't the protest movement which has split fans, its Kean and the owners which have split fans. The protestors are merely one side of the split.

It isn't the protest movement which has split fans, its Kean and the owners which have split fans. The protestors are merely one side of the split.

I think we are agreed that the overwhelming majority of fans see Venkys and Kean as the cause of our problems. Unfortunately, due to the frustrations of being powerless to do anything about our slide into the Championship the fanbase has become split. I have friends who believe the protest movement is the way forward and other friends who believe the opposite and that is part of the problem. We are all passionate about the club but differ in our views of the best way forward. It is even more difficult to express that frustration when the owners are in India and rarely come to Ewood Park.

Archived