BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Out banners

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen this thought I'd respond as this was not the case .

I went and sat with Simon littler and as u approached my chair birdie started swearing at me in a aggressive manner.

I told birdie to leave it out I just wanna watch football , he continued swearing saying we was a discrace etc , his wife also chirped up , he tried clambering over the chairs and he was throwing punches , I did not retaliate until he brought jack walker into it and In the heat if the moment said " don't tell me about jack walker when you held him to ransom over the sale of his house " at this point he and his wife went bezerk . His wife tried to strangle me with my scarf and birdie carried on trying to throw punches. I certainly did not apologise as i was the attacked and not the attacker .

In hindsight I shouldn't of mentioned his house but when someone is physically trying to attack you and you don't just want to lay him out , it was the first thing which came into my head.

Birdie was also spoken to by the police as he carried his attack into the concourse area and outside the ground.

Other than Birdie throwing a punch, which I didn't see (but I acknowledge I missed it kicking off) that doesn't actually contradict anything I said. I assumed neither of you wanted this dragging up as neither of you benefitted from it, so I tried to downplay it. I should however have clarified you publicly apologised for bringing his house into it (not the incident as a whole) and I've no idea wether Birdy apologised for any part of it or not.

My intention was to stop this turning into a big deal, because the incident benefitted nobody and will only ever be used against you, but that kinda back fired on me didn't it,

Nothing to see here folks, time to move on.

Are we not having a thread where the KEANSCUM OUT banners can be seen by all ? I am due to go away on holiday soon and mine is coming with me, going to try and get it photographed around Spain at various locations. Could be a humour thing in these soon to be dark days.

Are we not having a thread where the KEANSCUM OUT banners can be seen by all ? I am due to go away on holiday soon and mine is coming with me, going to try and get it photographed around Spain at various locations. Could be a humour thing in these soon to be dark days.

We started the Kean Out challenge last autumn -here - http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/25609-the-original-kean-out-banners-thread/

Someone else had a 'Cod Army' sign taken off them so possibly just fussball-related messages then. That or our Stephen has eyes everywhere and is a big fat spoilsport.

Maybe the Agent of Death has been on the phone threatening everybody?

You're not allowed them in Olympic venues either - I've been reading the instructions for the events I'm going to and it says

Items that are prohibited from

London 2012 venues are:

––Tents, placards, spray paint or any

other item which could be used to

demonstrate within the venue

so if you see one someone's been very clever at smuggling it in

A friend of mine was marshalling at the Open last week. He said that the police asked for extra marshalls as the leaders approached the 18th because they had received intelligence that a man dressed as a chicken would try and enter the green.

It wasn't anyone on here was it? ;-)

You're not allowed them in Olympic venues either - I've been reading the instructions for the events I'm going to and it says

Items that are prohibited from

London 2012 venues are:

––Tents, placards, spray paint or any

other item which could be used to

demonstrate within the venue

so if you see one someone's been very clever at smuggling it in

This one got through :D :D

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2012/08/kean-out-banner-appears-at-the-london-olympics-blackburn-rovers-protests-know-no-bounds/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

We did the daily quiz every morning on our jollies. Made me smile to hear the lovely bright young things that were our reps shout our team name - "Kean out!" - across the tannoy to our bemused European counterparts every day. Also let the kids draw 'Kean out' in various parts of our beach. Infantile and ultimately futile but I have to admit it did add a smidgeon more enjoyment to the holiday.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived