BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Olympics 2012

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two biggest races of his life under the most pressure anyone could possibly imagine and he's delivered on a huge scale. I think my legs would have been like jelly. Incredible bottle.

Semenya didn't look like she wanted to win there. Can't say I blame her after the way she was treated the last time.

What a legend and what a win.....double Olympic champion imagine that.

Let's hope Tom Daley gets a medal tonight.

Really can't see Daley getting a medal. Those Chinese boys look miles ahead of everyone, so at best he's looking at bronze and his chances of that seem slim.

Russia are up to 21 golds, they've come on really strong. I think the Athletics programme just in time to keep us ahead, but they've had a brilliant second week.

Luke Campbell up now, hope he does the business.

Gold in the boxing, well done Luke Campbell, another Yorkshire gold haha.

What a relay race that was, my favourite event of the Olympics.......fair play to the Americans for making it a contest but when it came to Bolt there was only gonna be one winner.

And fair play to Mexico for their first gold of the games and by beating the favourites in the football.

Great performance by Tom Daley, nailed every dive, just beaten by 2 slightly better performances.Massive pressure on a young lad, who has been through so much in past couple of years.

Don't understand why he chose a low tariff dive for the last round? I know it's pre chosen but it just seems like terrible tactics?

They all do the same dives but just in a different order anyway (with the exception of maybe one or two, usually the Mexicans), Daley likes to get his most difficult dive over with in the first round

Single sticks? What about them?

I believe this was a very tactical sport.

Competitors had to turn up with a stick. If they didn't bring one, or they brought more than one stick, they lost their match.

It was dropped after 63 gold medals were awarded. With the silver going to Australia.

Did anyone watch the super heavyweight last night, he put a great performance in against a big Kazak and won quite comfortably.

Anthony Joshua won the gold after an amazing 3rd round come back. Eyties appealed (which involves the entire fight being judged by 5 different judges) and lost the appeal too.

Archived