BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Danny Murphy

``What's gone is gone. It's a fresh challenge and we're building a squad that is moving forward and progressive.''

Ha ha, that's the kinda thing a newly appointed manager would say. So as far as Kean's concerned everything from last season should be forgotten.

Yup after a few months of peace and quiet, the deluded one is back.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

``What's gone is gone. It's a fresh challenge and we're building a squad that is moving forward and progressive.''

Oh no it isn't you deluded idiot. There's nowhere to hide - as much as I'm sure you would like there to be.

Murphy looks like a mini kean and talks the same Bs going of the biyts of the press confrence on ssn, my stomachs slowly turning and these 2 portugese players are represented by super'scum'agent Pini Zahavi, looks like we will be getting 2 ribierios this year.

Wasn't Zahavi responsible for signing Yakubu? I don't really mind (apart from morally) if an agent we employ only chooses his own clients if they are good players.

Wasn't Zahavi responsible for signing Yakubu? I don't really mind (apart from morally) if an agent we employ only chooses his own clients if they are good players.

yes yakubu the player that was allowed to leave today after 1 season for a fraction of his worth because of a clause that his agent pini had inserted.

Murphy looks like a mini kean and talks the same Bs going of the biyts of the press confrence on ssn, my stomachs slowly turning and these 2 portugese players are represented by super'scum'agent Pini Zahavi, looks like we will be getting 2 ribierios this year.

u r already judging 2 players that u have never seen play???

Silva seems very good up and coming player.

Nunes is young and will take time to develop.

u r already judging 2 players that u have never seen play???

Silva seems very good up and coming player.

Nunes is young and will take time to develop.

am i, really!

well please do forgive my manners, out of interest what exactly is it you have seen or read that makes you believe these players are even any good, because it surely cant be there stats.

well please do forgive my manners, out of interest what exactly is it you have seen or read that makes you believe these players are even any good, because it surely cant be there stats.

That Everton and Sunderland were both interest in signing Silva.

and these 2 posts by Kamy

If these players have been recommended by our Euro scout then they should be very good.

It seems that Adrien Silva is highly rated with likes of Everton looking at him last season

This is the scout who last summer recommended Papiss Cisse, Witsel & Piatti. Also in the past he found likes of Dzeko, Jelavic, Progbanyak (sp). So his judgement is superb,

``I had a chat with (England assistant manager) Ray Lewington a couple of days before I signed and he made a very valid point to me - you're a long time finished so don't worry too much about the coaching aspect yet,'' he explained.

I'm up for sacking Kean and replacing him with Murphy. Bear in mind I know almost nothing about Danny Murphy.

never made an offer though as far as i can see and god bless kammy but he doesnt really know any more or less than your average joe, but anyhow, they maybe ok maybe not, under kean its irrelevant he will find some way of destroying the confidance of even the finest player.

and these 2 posts by Kamy

If these players have been recommended by our Euro scout then they should be very good.

It seems that Adrien Silva is highly rated with likes of Everton looking at him last season

This is the scout who last summer recommended Papiss Cisse, Witsel & Piatti. Also in the past he found likes of Dzeko, Jelavic, Progbanyak (sp). So his judgement is superb,

Who is the agent .

Smokescreen here, smokescreen there.

Danny Murphy signing on its own would be good.

It is the farce that continues which is the sad, sorry tale.

They - the group of crooks that now run our club into the ground, have not grasped that we see through the crap.

The remainder of last seasons squad of any value will be sold. They happily drip feed the new board structure to placate the press and the football authorities.

In the meantime the soul of BRFC is shat on.

I see a fight developing with the Venkys ( most stupid inbreds ever) and Kean ( with an agent & others in it for the cash-arseholes) to take "control" of Rovers.

This will be the story of next season. Along with a poor team, and a fight for survival.

IMO the reasons Murphy has joined is Kean panic - and somehow the Sh1t bag has got Murphy a huge signing on fee, massive salary and bonuses plus a big payday if we stay up.

I truly hope Kean and his bosses/partners rot in hell. They are all what comes out of a cows ass.

Sooooooo, Danny MUrphy states on SSN that Kean along with Coleman got Fulham out of the Championship.. When did that happen, did I sleep through it cos I thought it was Tigana. IS this a slip on Murphy's part or is this something thing poop for brains Kean is dishing out as fact.

Sooooooo, Danny MUrphy states on SSN that Kean along with Coleman got Fulham out of the Championship.. When did that happen, did I sleep through it cos I thought it was Tigana. IS this a slip on Murphy's part or is this something thing poop for brains Kean is dishing out as fact.

Thought I heard that too but wasn't sure - if this was said, why did Murphy say it in his public interview?

I've now seen a couple of Murphy's interviews (SSN & BBC) and he's comes across well - it's just that the stigma of Kean will haunt him eased only by good results on the pitch and a real promotion push.

But we've still got Mr. Unsackable as manager who now intends to build his CV on getting promotion for Rovers and just forget he's the git who caused our relegation. That's what all the 'clean slate' bull is about - building Kean's management career at Rovers expense.

Having listened to Murphy he should crack on and get his coaching badges - he'll make a decent manager one day.

• 2 months later...

perhaps a good time to look back at this thread, the guy who was meant to be our pirlo?

I think even Pirlo would struggle to look good in our team.

Everyone here could see Murphy was a deep-lying playmaker at Fulham. Kean has him 30 yards further forward than he played last season, and his age really shows up that end of the field.

The first thought in our defenders' minds is to hoof it forward to the strikers. There is nothing going through the centre of midfield, which is how Murphy was used at Fulham.

Archived