Midfielder On Loan

Hekla

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, for a moment there I thought you said Harry Kewell was having a trial

You did! WTF is that all about

Heard great things about the physio room from grella.......ps has he gone yet

I am not confident of us signing these players. But, if we do, it would be absolutely fantastic for a championship outfit. I would take harry kewell as a replacement for peds, and not to play alongside him.

I think we should go for 4-3-1-2 next season.

Robbo

Orr/Hanley/Dann/Henley

Gosling/Murphy/Kewell

Dunn

Best/Goodwillie

Thats a top 5 team in the championship.(Excluding Kean's influence)

Gosling injured more than not so far/ dunn fat cripple/ kewell 10 years a cripple/ murphy quite old.....................how many game a season would you see all of them play for what about 180-200k per week the lot?

We do have up-to now fringe players in the squad that could do a real job in the championship under a good manager, IE-Blackman,linganzi, bunn, Lowe, morris, Henley, goodwillie ect... and i think Rochina could absolutely destroy this league(very similar to what Taarbet did at qpr), jeezus even Slew, bruno and Myles could make adequate back up players at this level.

This is whats making it so sickeningly frustrating that they wont for whatever unthinkably absurd reason replace Steve Kean(who's name I'm sick of typing so will from now on go by the name Janette L Wort).

Just confirmed here in Australia Harry Kewell's new contract of 2 years with Melbourne Victory is off due to family reasons. Apparently his wife's mother is very ill. It will be a loss for the A-League as he was definitely a draw card for the comp. He has been pretty much injury fee since he has returned and he will play with ambition as he still wants to play for the Socceroos in helping is make the world cup in Brazil. Hes definitely not the same player he was when he was last on your shores but he would add something to the team in the championship.

Just confirmed here in Australia Harry Kewell's new contract of 2 years with Melbourne Victory is off due to family reasons. Apparently his wife's mother is very ill. It will be a loss for the A-League as he was definitely a draw card for the comp. He has been pretty much injury fee since he has returned and he will play with ambition as he still wants to play for the Socceroos in helping is make the world cup in Brazil. Hes definitely not the same player he was when he was last on your shores but he would add something to the team in the championship.

I remember that he played as a central defender in his last season at Galatasaray, has he continued to play there in the A-League or is he back in midfield? If so, he's hardly got the legs to play on the wing in the Championship anymore, which would mean he would be another addition to our huge assortment (due to be thinned out by transfers though) of central attacking number 10 midfielders.

Sorry, for a moment there I thought you said Harry Kewell was having a trial

You did! WTF is that all about

Who is he having a trial with-there is nobody back for pre season yet is there? running round brockhall on his own then? ''oh he looks good, what good stats he's got.He entered the canteen 6 times , lets offer him £2k a week and introduce him to Zenden''

Its taken the club getting relegated for Venkys to finally start being proactive in the transfer market. These signings would have been reasonable last season. It'll take a heck of a lot more before I remotely consider going to games, but its a start.

Something has changed here, some of the transfer targets are much more sensible than of the past under this lot, I dont think Shebby Singh has enough knowledge of the Championship to target these players but someone has a decent input here, odds are Murphy will be skipper next year!!

Gosling is a decent player, its how his fitness is, had a couple of terrible injuries!

Something has changed here, some of the transfer targets are much more sensible than of the past under this lot, I dont think Shebby Singh has enough knowledge of the Championship to target these players but someone has a decent input here, odds are Murphy will be skipper next year!!

Gosling is a decent player, its how his fitness is, had a couple of terrible injuries!

Could it actually be the fact Steve Kean is targeting the players he wants this window and not some agent? He seems to be doing all he could to get Murphy to sign.

Before people start moaning, im just saying.

Could it actually be the fact Steve Kean is targeting the players he wants this window and not some agent? He seems to be doing all he could to get Murphy to sign.

Before people start moaning, im just saying.

It is a fair point to be fair that Kean might actually be getting a say which is obviously good news. The fact he is an incompetent moron who knows nothing about football management still annoys the hell out of me.

Its taken the club getting relegated for Venkys to finally start being proactive in the transfer market. These signings would have been reasonable last season. It'll take a heck of a lot more before I remotely consider going to games, but its a start.

Just a simple sacking of Kean and an appointment of a decent manager is all it will take to get many of us back on Ewood next season, why the hell can't they see this?

Formica is unlikely to be here next season and I don't think he's that good anyway. Question marks remain over rochina's future but think he will do very well next season. Dunny is often injured and will probably only be used sparingly.

Nick Powell would make sense. Not a done deal by a long stretch though.

Agree I think Rochina would absolutely tear apart big, hard-hitting Championship defenders. They wouldn't even get close, his ball control would be too much. Even our worst standard players such as Marcus Olsson wouldn't be the worst players in the Championship so the likes of Formica would boss it as well. I know it's a different kind of league but he was rated pretty highly in the Argentinian league so I'm sure he could handle the Championship.

I think Rochina could absolutely destroy the championship, very much like Taarbet did at QPR, cant see him staying or getting a game though under Tosspot.

Rochina destroyed Man U reserves which included Oberton, Brown, Machida, De silva and Fetcher, scored two and they had to kick him out of the game in the end!!

Archived