BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jim Branagan, Former Player

Hi there,

Huddersfield fan here, I am trying to get in touch with a former Blackburn and Huddersfield player. Could anyone help me out with the whereabouts of Jim Branagan who played during the 80's? Does anyone know where I can contact him or locate him??

Please help me out! And look forward to playing you next season, will be a good game.

HTFC_M

Hi there,

Huddersfield fan here, I am trying to get in touch with a former Blackburn and Huddersfield player. Could anyone help me out with the whereabouts of Jim Branagan who played during the 80's? Does anyone know where I can contact him or locate him??

Please help me out! And look forward to playing you next season, will be a good game.

HTFC_M

Hi there,

HTFC_M

I have his number, but it depends on what you want him for? I can give him your number if you can give a little explanation and im sure he will call you

• 3 months later...

chastening to see how little the lads earned then so you can understand the testimonial idea. JIm was solid player in a great defence and was very honest. My abiding memory was when he saluted the Riverside after a goal against Oldham at Christmas. I think the game ended 2-2. 1982 i recollect. Happy memories

Archived