BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Harry Kewell

beastlove

This is the funniest thing I have read on here in a long long time.

Completely off topic but makes me laugh

Anyone suggesting the Australian league is League Two really has questionable judgement unless you are saying that League Two is better than the J-League and K-League. The fact is that Newcastle United, Borussia Dortmund (2 players), Borussia MGB, FC Utrecht (3 players), Dinamo Zagreb etc have taken players from the league in recent history. Do these leagues even scout League Two or One?

As for Kewell, he showed last year that he definitely still had it. It did take him a few games to adjust physically but you try playing in the Aussie summer when it's over 35. To suggest any Aussie players are physically not up to the English standard is a joke and sures a complete lack of awareness of sport in Australia. Sure technique wise the players are inconsistent but the sports science and fitness training in Australian clubs is world class. A fact which contributed to Kewell not suffering one injury last season.

I think if you get him on a free and it would only be for one year, you could be pleasantly surprised. Last month we played Denmark in a friendly and HK was a class above on the pitch. He relishes the challenge that higher competition brings. So just reserve judgement until you see him for yourself.

Archived