BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sem And Bolton

Ricky, that's from November. I'm sure it's been discussed before.

i

It might be an old story. But for some reason somebody has put it out again. For Rovers sake we should be happy it has been brought up again. If the FA / prem are looking into the rovers situation. Having this article going round again can only be a good thing.

is it a coincidence that alan nixon is also hated by bolton fans because of bs stories he has written withstrong sem connections.

Its an interesting take on things, something thats been on peoples minds for a while.

Nixon still thinks Keans a top manager, you have to ask yourself why.

Murky stuff. Did nothing happen on the 29th Feb? The Sports Minister must have enough dirt on Anderson by now to send him down for years.

So why isn't it happening? Jerome Anderson must be the reincarnation of Damien Thorn.

i

It might be an old story. But for some reason somebody has put it out again. For Rovers sake we should be happy it has been brought up again. If the FA / prem are looking into the rovers situation. Having this article going round again can only be a good thing.

Especially if Gartside is still a member of the FA board as stated in the article. In the Bolton case, the writer has questioned Gartside's impartiality in dealing with a complaint involving dealings with SEM.

He addresses the question to Gartside 'As a member of the FA board, how will you, and they, ensure impartiality in any enquiry ?'

We could add that that must include impartiality in dealing with an inquiry into any dealings SEM have had with Rovers.

Archived