BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wayne Wild Meets Shebby Singh

http://www.brsit.co.uk/2012/06/brsit-meet-with-rovers-new-director-of-football/

Very brief synopsis of what was discussed.

“Open and construction meeting with @shebbysingh this am. We had a frank discussion about many issues. He has a chance to make a difference.

Something has to change. His ideas and views make sense and he approached me to open dialogue. It’s hard not to be wary but he has authority so if he’s allowed to make big decisions then maybe, just maybe, it might be the first shoots to opening dialogue again.

I found him articulate, intelligent and in touch with all the main issues. He spoke professionally, honestly and says he had power to change things that need to be changed. We all have our own views and he will need some time to apply them. Results will be the main barometer of any success. Various changes and improvements will be added soon that he hopes will be fruitful. Personally I would give him a fair chance”

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In touch with the main issues" !!!

Really ?

It's clear that Kean is the main issue and therefore Singh has failed at the first hurdle by backing him.

Feckin hell, we've been relegated and Kean's tenure has been disastrous with season ticket holders deserting us in their thousands.

Further rumours on Twitter that Kean owns part of the club:

One2One Football‏@One2OneCoach It's a fact that Steve kean owns 5% of Rovers!

IMO, Singh is just another puppet, all words and no action.

As for Wild, IMO, he has his own agenda and I will form my own opinions thank you.

"In touch with the main issues" !!!

Really ?

It's clear that Kean is the main issue and therefore Singh has failed at the first hurdle by backing him.

Feckin hell, we've been relegated and Kean's tenure has been disastrous with season ticket holders deserting us in their thousands.

Further rumours on Twitter that Kean owns part of the club:

One2One Football‏@One2OneCoach It's a fact that Steve kean owns 5% of Rovers!

IMO, Singh is just another puppet, all words and no action.

As for Wild, IMO, he has his own agenda and I will form my own opinions thank you.

Agreed. "Main Issues" = Vague term!

If this is true about Kean and JA owning part of the club then surely that's the headshot? No idea whatsoever about how true it might be, just reading that Twitter comment from One2One whoever that is.

Also have to agree with Mercerman, if Shebby is telling the truth about being aware of the problems and having the power to change things then why is Kean still here? Nothings changed.

Jerome Anderson's involvement with Rovers was discussed with Mr Wild. Wayne is convinced enough to remain in business with the club.

Kean owning 5% is nonsense. Anderson owning more is laughable.

Oh well. That's my mind laid to rest. Thanks for clearing that up MG, for a minute there I thought there might have actually have been a plausible explanation as to why Steve Kean is still employed by Venky's, but no. It's just down to gross stupidity on their part and nothing else isn't it? Obviously. Yeah, course it is.

Jerome Anderson's involvement with Rovers was discussed with Mr Wild. Wayne is convinced enough to remain in business with the club.

MG there are some extremely intelligent and well-connected fans out there who are determined to get to the bottom of the whole mess involving BRFC. I'm afraid that a few disdainful words from you won't put them off.

Not at all. Your paperwork has been handed in to the FA I believe. Nothing I say here will stop those wheels from turning.

Out of curiosity - Who's word would it take for you to believe that neither Kean nor Anderson have shares in BRFC?

Nobody' s - I'd want to see written evidence and have it scrutinised by at least 3 independent witnesses because nobody round here trusts a word coming out of the club or Venkys. And i certainly don't trust yours because one day you're telling us you are not privy to most of what goes on and then you tell us that you know for certain sure that neither Kean nor the agent has shares in BRFC. How about shares in whatever they set up to buy BRFC?

Tom Selleck in Blue Bloods - Hell Yes!

Tom Selleck in Friends - Lets just forget that ever happened.

Man I had until you mentioned it, Magnum PI is where it's at, that's the Tom Selleck I'd believe.

Thinking about it maybe we should give him a call, he was one hell of a private investigator, what a cracking episode that would be!

Not at all. Your paperwork has been handed in to the FA I believe. Nothing I say here will stop those wheels from turning.

Out of curiosity - Who's word would it take for you to believe that neither Kean nor Anderson have shares in BRFC?

which rock have you come from under? wene we wanted info you where not around,hiding no doubt. :angry2:

That's a toughie MG, although I have no idea about this latest rumour. How's about Kean and Anderson (that's if he remembers who we are of course, with him not being involved since Jan 2011) to say that they don't own shares in BRFC? Normally I wouldn't believe a word they say but I'm sure with something like this they might want to nip it in the bud?

Someone independant, who has factual evidence perhaps?

Why is Kean still manager of brfc then?

Worst manager, most hated manager, drink driver, being sued for slander, fallen out with all senior players, fans not buying tickets, a joke in football circles, needs a bodyguard, deluded...Relegated a team who wre in the PL for 10 years...

Yet he keeps his job

You wonder why people are suspicious? Seriously?

Archived