BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wayne Wild Meets Shebby Singh

Spoke to my Dad earlier who told me he bumped into Beamo at the weekend and had a chat with him and got some good bits of info:

- he said the club is 2 months behind with the admin and promotion of season tickets because of the lack of communication between Agnew/Pune/the club, and it's not been helped by Agnew jetting off on holiday and doing pretty much nothing.

- said he had a chat with Shebby on the phone last week for half an hour or so, which started with Shebby singing Beamo Beamo down the phone to him. Said he came across as quite a genuine and passionate person, and seems interested in helping the club.

- the conversation persuaded Beamo to stay on for another year, as he was planning on jacking it in after last season's debacle.

...so not much more than is already known, but another sort of endorsement for Singh, and a criticism of Agnew from a well known Rover!

Im sure beamo is delighted you've shared details of a private conversation that will cause problems for him when agnew / venkys read it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke to my Dad earlier who told me he bumped into Beamo at the weekend and had a chat with him and got some good bits of info:

- he said the club is 2 months behind with the admin and promotion of season tickets because of the lack of communication between Agnew/Pune/the club, and it's not been helped by Agnew jetting off on holiday and doing pretty much nothing.

- said he had a chat with Shebby on the phone last week for half an hour or so, which started with Shebby singing Beamo Beamo down the phone to him. Said he came across as quite a genuine and passionate person, and seems interested in helping the club.

- the conversation persuaded Beamo to stay on for another year, as he was planning on jacking it in after last season's debacle.

...so not much more than is already known, but another sort of endorsement for Singh, and a criticism of Agnew from a well known Rover!

The idea of Beamo staying on for another year fills me with dread......snout very deep in the trough for the last few years comes to mind.

Im sure beamo is delighted you've shared details of a private conversation that will cause problems for him when agnew / venkys read it.

Thought it has been widely acknowledged that we are way behind in preparations for the new season? And that Shebby is here to help get the club back on track?

Not having a go, just thought its not really new information, and it's hardy a scathing attack on the club, but mods feel free to delete as appropriate if you think it could land Beamo/the site in any trouble.

Jerome Anderson's involvement with Rovers was discussed with Mr Wild. Wayne is convinced enough to remain in business with the club.

Kean owning 5% is nonsense. Anderson owning more is laughable.

F me with a rampant venky scabby plucking chicken ... Just seen this comment . Ok I believe say I believe ... Hahaha why did you post this I've just nearly died choking on me corn dig and branny sarny

Not at all. Your paperwork has been handed in to the FA I believe. Nothing I say here will stop those wheels from turning.

Out of curiosity - Who's word would it take for you to believe that neither Kean nor Anderson have shares in BRFC?

Certainly not yours kean venkys or slimy balls

Who are you really?............

Vinjay

Many of the questions posed on here will be asked of Shebby when we meet with him in the next few days, I have not spoken to Wayne regarding his meeting with him as I did not want have an opinion one way or the other until we sit down with him.

On MG Roads comments, Id just like to say "Really" ^_^

Last bit = +10 . Brutally subtle pal.

The idea of Beamo staying on for another year fills me with dread......snout very deep in the trough for the last few years comes to mind.

Me too ... I rememer him coming to the glass window shaking his head at protesters after the Bolton game .

Me too ... I rememer him coming to the glass window shaking his head at protesters after the Bolton game .

I'm starting to come over all confused and Venky-like.

I can't work out how Kean's alleged ownership of 5% of the shares in BRFC (or Venkys London Ltd or Venkys Brazil or whatever) would explain why he has not been sacked ? Surely he would need 51% of the shares to veto any move to remove him ?

http://www.brsit.co....or-of-football/

Very brief synopsis of what was discussed.

Back on topic and more confusion - this time courtesy of Wayne Wild's meeting with Shabby our Director of Football or Global Adviser.

Wayne states that Shabby:

• is intelligent and in touch with all the main issues;

• has authority and power to change things that need to be changed; and that

• he spoke honestly

Yet Kean remains the manager.

I'm sorry, but this just does not add up !

Surely if results are to be the barometer of success then Kean would be booted out so quick his feet wouldn't touch the ground.

I believe that THE main issue for most Rovers fans still remains the presence of Kean and until he is removed then the club will just be stuck in this nightmare.

Jerome Anderson's involvement with Rovers was discussed with Mr Wild. Wayne is convinced enough to remain in business with the club.

Kean owning 5% is nonsense. Anderson owning more is laughable.

Like you'd actually know if they did.

I wonder what the odds are on Wild being invited to become a non executive director of BRFC.

If I was running a book, they'd be pretty short !

Better to have your 'enemies' inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in !

Better to have your 'enemies' inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in !

I wonder what the odds are on Wild being invited to become a non executive director of BRFC.

If I was running a book, they'd be pretty short !

as been said before certain people have their own power agendas

but I wonder is there a power struggle between the part owners ( led by Shebby ) and the alleged co owners ( led by Coco ) ??

as been said before certain people have their own power agendas

but I wonder is there a power struggle between the part owners ( led by Shebby ) and the alleged co owners ( led by Coco ) ??

Just what i was thinking.

Archived