BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky'S Xprs Uk Limited - Registered On 15/06/12

Noticed earlier that Venky's registered the company Venky's Xprs UK Limited 2 weeks ago on 15/06/12. To me this suggests they are gearing up to lauch their fast food chains over here shortly but thanks to their collosal mismanagement of our club their brand is tarnished before even attempting to open a store here.

Their plan seems to have been to buy us as an advertising tool to make the brand Venky's well known across the UK so they can open up stores over here but ###### it up massively by running us like incompetent cretins thus severely damaging the Venky's brand image.

This might explain why they seem to have taken a suddent interest in us (along with the potential £3bn slice of pie of being a Premiership club).

The thing I don't get is how are people (who are unaware of Venkys involvement with Rovers) going to differentiate between VenkysXPRS and Dixie Chicken, ChickenCo, Chicken Express and the other 1000s of chicken shops that already exist in every town in the country? It's not like they're making something unique.

The thought police strike again. Rather an obvious clue in his name I'd have thought. Presumably if it had started with mohammed there would have been much more cause for concern. No doubt prosecuting this guy will prevent any accusations of racism.

'If my lad comes home after midnight again I'll bloody well murder him'. There I said it! Bags packed and waiting for knock on the door.

I WOULDNT EAT ANY OF THEIR CRAP IF IT WAS MY LAST MEAL ON EARTH .I HOPE IT GOES TITS UP AND THEY LOSE EVERY PENNY THEY PUT IN.SLIMY SCUM RIDDEN CHICKEN DIPPING CRETINS.

Anyone who thinks they are safe enough to post "joke" links to explosives, or state that they hope that physical harm comes to any Venkys associated building or employee really needs to read the below:

http://www.guardian....-trial-timeline

Please don't do it.

I AM THINKING THAT IN MY MIND I WOULD LIKE A DRONE TO EXPLODE AT VENKY TOWERS !!!!

AND I THINK ID LIKE THEM TO CHOKE ON A BONE AS WELL.

EVERYTHING THTAS SAID ABOUT THESE TOSSPOTS IS FULLY DESERVED FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO OUR TOWN AND CLUB.

VENKYS OUT AND MAY THEY ROT IN HELL

The idea behind it made a lot of sense and, if it was done the complete opposite of how it has been, we probably wouldn't have had a problem with it. In fact, I was expecting London to get the first XPRS store shortly after the takeover, then for Blackburn to get one either in the stadium, on Bolton Rd. or in the town centre.

If they'd have kept their mouths shut regarding Beckham, Ronaldinho, Raul.

If they'd have kept Sam Allardyce, or at least replaced him with someone as good or better.

If they'd have listened to, and communicated with the fans more.

In fact, if they hadn't changed one bloody thing, and just kept the club going as it was, I'm sure very few of us, and very few of the nation as a whole, would have had a problem with this.

Now? You must be having a laugh. Even people that don't care for football hate this company and the people behind it. They haven't just destroyed a club, but a community. So, yeah. Good luck with that, Venky's!

• Backroom

Agree mate

Their chicken is actually really tasty and could have done ok under a different guise but now no Rovers fan would even consider giving them their business

Agree mate

Their chicken is actually really tasty and could have done ok under a different guise but now no Rovers fan would even consider giving them their business

You have to wonder how much of the nation would too. If they run a football club into the ground by opting for cheaper, less experienced and useless staff appointments, imagine who'll be serving the chicken!

As long as they own Blackburn Rovers and continue to run the club into the ground they really don't want to start opening Venky's stores in the UK.

Would be daft to open one in Blackburn but the rest of the country couldn't care less and in Burnley, Bolton and Preston I reckon they'd be packed to the doors.

• Backroom

Would be daft to open one in Blackburn but the rest of the country couldn't care less and in Burnley, Bolton and Preston I reckon they'd be packed to the doors.

Wasn't really what I was getting at.

You mean dingles funding us!

classic move lol

You have to wonder how much of the nation would too. If they run a football club into the ground by opting for cheaper, less experienced and useless staff appointments, imagine who'll be serving the chicken!

Well, since we've had to stomach a cheap, inexperienced manager in our 'branch' of Venkys recently, it would only be neighbourly for them to face the same. Campylobacter and salmonella cocktail anyone?

The worst part of all this is that it suggests Plan A has been put back on the tracks. Maybe Kean has convinced them that bringing in Murphy will have the fans flocking back?

So if they have been off securing loans from their Indian bank (entirely plausible given the budget constraints under Barclays and apparent loosening of purse strings following the transfer) then their intention may be to balance the loans against income from Venkys Xprs.

Yet no self-respecting fan of Rovers would eat there - thus making it another catch-22 for the fans.

This maybe our chance to make our owners listen. They need us onside if the xprs idea is to work. Let them know that we won't forget and never forgive. Turn up in numbers at every opening until they feck off. It's our only hope!

Archived