BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Cork City - 12Th August 2012

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no just dont bother for god sake, i know we all hate him and want him gone but doing all this isnt going to get anyone anywhere!

i mean what player would want to come to a club where the fans hassel the manager ect at every game? we are getting some decent players in at the moment why ruin that?

no just dont bother for god sake, i know we all hate him and want him gone but doing all this isnt going to get anyone anywhere!

i mean what player would want to come to a club where the fans hassel the manager ect at every game? we are getting some decent players in at the moment why ruin that?

To Adam: Hi Steve/Paul/Shebby/fat guy with specs

To: Randy: Hope to be back then. Not Irish but have a son in Dublin so going to plan a visit. Not sure about a protest - may be into too many Guiness to be much use.

I see that Rovers are coming to Ireland to play Cork City on the 12th of August.

Anyone up for joining me in giving Steve Kean a warm Irish welcome?

Am up for a good protest on home soil.

Keans Irish welcome will be at the pub, thats his game, no problem, Guiness a plenty!!

Sorry but I'm more than happy to hassle Steve Kean and his cronies every minute of every match he remains in charge of Blackburn Rovers.

I've gone to considerable expense to attend protests in Blackburn so I'm hardly going to not bother when he's on my doorstep.

Sorry but I'm more than happy to hassle Steve Kean and his cronies every minute of every match he remains in charge of Blackburn Rovers.

I've gone to considerable expense to attend protests in Blackburn so I'm hardly going to not bother when he's on my doorstep.

Best bet is to get him drunk, talking, and have a smartphone waiting to record. Press him on his opinions of Mrs D.

• Backroom

Best bet is to get him drunk, talking, and have a smartphone waiting to record. Press him on his opinions of Mrs D.

I'm not sure any of us would want to hear what he reveals about their 'relationship' pal :x

Are you taking the piff?

Troll-Hunter-Poster_0.jpg

Jog on tube, you are to use a Venkiesm "a male chicken"

Rubbish. Kean still has a debt to pay - his head on a plate. For inflicting utter misery on Rovers fans for the last 2 seasons. Until that debt is paid, the protests have to continue. Sure, we are attracting some 'decent' players, but they are 35 year olds. They are coming to squeeze out the last of their careers on a half decent wage. Don't forget we are only in the championship because of Keans lack of any managerial ability whatsoever, and were it not for him, we would still be in the top flight and would be attracting much much more long term talent.

Wish I could be there. Last time I was in Cork was in 1983. I still remember the locals referring to it as "Cahhhhk"..

• 1 month later...

So - who is coming over to Cork? Looking forward to giving Kean heaps of abuse.

me !

So - who is coming over to Cork? Looking forward to giving Kean heaps of abuse.

me. Are you able to recommend a pre/post match pub?

WIll be there and close to the dugout yelling at the fat one for 90minutes straight (or until my voise fails).

KEANOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you travelling via Liverpool. Couple of us on the 18.40 flight.

yep. That's the one. See you in the bar! Though I have now realised I've booked no hold luggage and the brfcs.com is the size of a small rucksack!

Archived