BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is It Just Me Getting Angry!

Whilst I welcome some investment in the team (its needed)

I find myself getting more and more angry that it is being done now!! after the horse has bolted!!- we needed this last year!!

To me - it feels like the owners are rubbing our noses in it again!!

These kind of signings / investment might have kept us in the Prem

Nuno Gomez, Leon Best and Danny Murphy would not have kept us in the premier league.

Investment wise, how much have be spent outright, £5million? That wouldn't have kept us in the league either.

Only one thing would have given us a chance at staying in the league, and it didn't involve the playing staff.

Am I angry though? **** yeah im angry about it.

Nuno Gomez, Leon Best and Danny Murphy would not have kept us in the premier league.

Investment wise, how much have be spent outright, £5million? That wouldn't have kept us in the league either.

Only one thing would have given us a chance at staying in the league, and it didn't involve the playing staff.

Am I angry though? **** yeah im angry about it.

I agree but they are proven players - and while I am not saying these particular players could have saved us - players of the same standing could have (including experienced players that were released or not used)

Hey guys. How about waiting until the season starts?

Two or three games and then pass judgement?

The grassy knoll near the Manxman is still available when needed.

Do you not think that the last 18 months are sufficient reason to pass judgement? The scumbags have ruined this club and a few overage free signings don't make much difference to that.

I'm not getting angry. I'm just wondering how the hell all this will be funded.

Agree, this is my concern. As raised on the podcast it is baffling why we went for enormous cost cutting in second half of the season to seemingly large investment now.

Why has the financial situation changed? Is the money drawn from loans? If so secured against what? If not what are the cash reserves of the club?

Such is Venkys incompetence I would actually feel better if we weren't spending money, as there must be a good chance that the money is not affordable to the club.

FFS .. Judgement day has been on gone !!!

Agree, this is my concern. As raised on the podcast it is baffling why we went for enormous cost cutting in second half of the season to seemingly large investment now.

Why has the financial situation changed? Is the money drawn from loans? If so secured against what? If not what are the cash reserves of the club?

Though the wage bill has increased - I can't see any significant transfer funds being spent yet. We have already recouped £1m for the Yak - how much more for Hoilett, Nzonzi, Robinson, Olsson - all would easily cover what has been spent on Best - everyone else are either frees or nominal fees.

Then two or three games happen then we give them another couple of matches to gel. Then after that another two or three games and then... I've heard this a lot from people since Venky's took over.

We've been going downwards for the past 18 months. I can't see what two or three games more will do, we already know that Kean isn't fit to manage the team. Even if we win our first 2-3 games (which I can't see happening, we couldn't string two wins together last season and we had Yakubu scoring goals then) I still won't believe Kean can keep the momentum up.

Rovers fans moan when no money is spent and now moan when money is spent.

All good signings for the championhip if a little high on the wages front.

I think that's possibly because they are sick of the club being poorly ran and Steve Kean, a man who took us down then smiled his way through an interview only the next day, is still in charge and rubbing the fans faces in it.

Is the home dugout visible from the grassy knoll???

Like last season? Judge at the end of the transfer window? Judge at the end of January? Judge at the end of the season? When are we actually allowed to judge?

The 2010-2011 and the 2011-2012 squads were good enough to stay up. The failure is entirely down to Steve Kean not knowing how to make proper use of the players available to him.

More than enough data is avaliable to pass judgment; it's called 66 games, a win percentage of 25.76% and relegation form both seasons he was in charge.

The 2010-2011 and the 2011-2012 squads were good enough to stay up. The failure is entirely down to Steve Kean not knowing how to make proper use of the players available to him.

More than enough data is avaliable to pass judgment; it's called 66 games, a win percentage of 25.76% and relegation form both seasons he was in charge.

God I was almost being sucked into thinking well we we are getting in decent players for the championships maybe just maybe we might do ok. After last year its almost easy to forget that Kean had a half season before which he inherited a top ten team and almost managed to get that relegated. Weve no chance next year, he failed the first half season, he failed last year why on earth will he suddenly start succeeding now.

100% correct !

If I have to hear one more time the comment about moving the club forwards I am going to be pretty sick. Never have I hated a manager so much - im interested in who we sign in the vain hope that someone comes to their senses and gets rid of him and we have decent enough players for a decent manager.

Whilst I welcome some investment in the team (its needed)

I find myself getting more and more angry that it is being done now!! after the horse has bolted!!- we needed this last year!!

To me - it feels like the owners are rubbing our noses in it again!!

These kind of signings / investment might have kept us in the Prem

Don't get mad, get even

Archived