BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

David Badtodger

Rovers_Dan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It worked for Andy Todd. And our owners will want the best deal, sentiments won't come into the matter. Could be a good move if you ignore that it's Burnley.

But I don't want to. So I don't want it to happen.

Stupid to send him off somewhere else, it looks like Edinho is our super sub. I really do think Goodwillie with a decent manager pushing him in the right direction would score goals in this league. Typical Keano. He scores a goal and he gets rid of him.

Wrong player at the wrong club.

Wrong manager for me. He won't get the best out of anyone. I even think Yakubu would have scored more with someone who knew what they were doing managing.

Ha ha classic from rovers

Rovers have allowed the 23-year-old to move on loan after signing Leon Best, Nuno Gomes, Colin Kazim-Richards and Jordan Rhodes during the transfer window. Loan until january and one of the reasons given for allowing him out on loan is we've signed Best (injured until then). and Colin is currently crocked too... If i was Goodwillie and read that i'd be rightly annoyed too..... i'd like to think he might return for the end of the season once perhaps fitter and with confidence under a new manager not Kean, but something tells me i'm dreaming a far to ambitious dream to think that he won't still be involved at the club..

Could it not be that with him and Rhodes both being young lads from north of the border and maybe ending up good mates, with goodwillie having off field 'troubles', they didn't want their 8 million pound investment getting mixed up in anything unsavoury?

Or is that just drunken paranoia

Could it not be that with him and Rhodes both being young lads from north of the border and maybe ending up good mates, with goodwillie having off field 'troubles', they didn't want their 8 million pound investment getting mixed up in anything unsavoury?

Or is that just drunken paranoia

*insert joke about our manager being from north of the border, unsavoury, a bad influence and liking a drink*

Archived