BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Audley Range

Hi All,

I was hoping someone could advise me.

I have been told something by someone about the above area which I will not repeat as it is a very delicate subject.

I was wondering whether people who live in and around Audley Range is it a generally safe area?.

I have a feeling the person who told me what they did is trying to sabotage my potential move to Blackburn.

Even though I have always said I am taking my time choosing a property.

Could anyone on here who lives in Audley give me more info on the area.

One thing to note I have lived in my current property now for 8 years without any problems, and have shown I can live in peace with my neighbours.

Any info given on the above area I would be eternally grateful. Thanks.

its talk more than anything, its not as bad as people make out however there have been bad things happen there in the past. police have clamped down mostly now though.

then again Ive never lived there, I live in little harwood

I had the displeasure of cycling through that area last week.

I`d nearly been knocked off twice with some very aggressive driving, and then ten yards infront of me at a junction a car crashed into the side of another. God knows how because the car coming out had`nt even reached the junction.

Four young lads got out of the car, shouting and running away as fast as they could. They crashed into a car with a young family in it, and never even bothered to see if they were ok.

I then got a puncture five minutes down the road, probably due to the high amount of debris along the full course of the road. And got some abuse whilst trying to fix my puncture from passing cars.

Safe to say I wont be venturing back on my cycle anytime soon.

I had the displeasure of cycling through that area last week.

I`d nearly been knocked off twice with some very aggressive driving, and then ten yards infront of me at a junction a car crashed into the side of another. God knows how because the car coming out had`nt even reached the junction.

Four young lads got out of the car, shouting and running away as fast as they could. They crashed into a car with a young family in it, and never even bothered to see if they were ok.

I then got a puncture five minutes down the road, probably due to the high amount of debris along the full course of the road. And got some abuse whilst trying to fix my puncture from passing cars.

Safe to say I wont be venturing back on my cycle anytime soon.

Careful SAS the truth on these matters is not welcomed around here. Too many people from afar ready and waiting to stick their noses in.

It's difficult Brfcrule.

People who live in sunny Pleasington like to give an opinion on the other side of town and life in general.

Perhaps you should travel up and spend a few days or even hours in various parts of the town.

I'm sure youll quickly work it out for yourself.

It is a very poor rundown area with an overwhelming muslim community(and just being honest its exactly the kind of 'closed'musslim community that gives asian communities a bad name), I promise you would have to be extremely desperate to choose to live there.

I lived in the neigbouring areas at the top of north road and around shadsworth most of my live so know exactly what im talking about and recently moved to the over side of town which aint much different despite what some on here would have you believe.

Are you looking to rent,Whats your price range, are you alone or with family?- let me/us know and ill try give you a few recomendations.

It's difficult Brfcrule.

People who live in sunny Pleasington like to give an opinion on the other side of town and life in general.

Perhaps you should travel up and spend a few days or even hours in various parts of the town.

I'm sure youll quickly work it out for yourself.

When did you last walk round and sample the delights of Audley or the other range?

It's difficult Brfcrule.

Some do indeed. Whereas others just run away and hide as far across the globe as possible so they can stick their heads in the sand and talk out of their arseholes for the rest of their days.

It is a very poor rundown area with an overwhelming muslim community(and just being honest its exactly the kind of 'closed'musslim community that gives asian communities a bad name), I promise you would have to be extremely desperate to choose to live there whatever colour your skin is religion you are.

I think that is more appropriate to your comment hardly. ;)

When did you last walk round and sample the delights of Audley or the other range?

Approximately 5 years ago.

Some do indeed. Whereas others just run away and hide as far across the globe as possible so they can stick their heads in the sand and talk out of their arseholes for the rest of their days

Aww did I upset you again.

Tell you what. At least I did something about it rather bitching and moaning on a MB.

That's your opinion and you know where you can stick it.

Have I said anything about the area that you disagree with?

Are you trying to tell me the area has vastly improved or are you just stirring again?

What is it about the area that you particularly dislike?Be totally honest in your answer.

Are you trying to tell me the area has improved vastly or are you just stirring again?

other than a couple of small streets with newly built "affordable homes" and the area is overall the same as its always been if not worst, crime and drug issues in the area are no diferent than any other poor area of town but its just the area in general is pretty unpleasent and there is nothing to, the pubsnclubs in the area are total dives, audley health and leisure centre is a very unwelcoming place if you are white(in my experiance) and their is nowhere nice to go if you just fancy a little walk.

And your opinion seems very biased as you clearly have "issue's" with certain sorts of people in general and not just those living around audley.

Do elaborate . Who have I got issues with?

other than a couple of small streets with newly built "affordable homes" and the area is overall the same as its always been if not worst, crime and drug issues in the area are no diferent than any other poor area of town but its just the area in general is pretty unpleasent and there is nothing to, the pubsnclubs in the area are total dives, audley health and leisure centre is a very unwelcoming place if you are white(just the way it is!) and their is nowhere nice to go if you just fancy a little walk.

And you say I have issues..

That's your opinion and you know where you can stick it.

Have I said anything about the area that you disagree with?

Are you trying to tell me the area has vastly improved or are you just stirring again?

What is it about the area that you particularly dislike?Be totally honest in your answer.

It's a shithole .. Totally honest.

And you say I have issues..

you clearly don't know the difference in having an opinion and stating a fact(based on personal experiences).

and no actually you most prob are not prejudice against people of a different race/religion as insinuated, 90% of every post you have written (that ive noticed) clearly show you are just generally quite nasty to most people and things that you don't like or understand.

other than a couple of small streets with newly built "affordable homes" and the area is overall the same as its always been if not worst, crime and drug issues in the area are no diferent than any other poor area of town but its just the area in general is pretty unpleasent and there is nothing to, the pubsnclubs in the area are total dives, audley health and leisure centre is a very unwelcoming place if you are white(just the way it is!) and their is nowhere nice to go if you just fancy a little walk.

Thanks for a honest appraisal.

you clearly don't know the difference in having an opinion and stating a fact(based on personal experiences).

and no actually you most prob are not prejudice against people of a different race/religion as insinuated, 90% of every post you have written (that ive noticed) clearly show you are just generally quite nasty to most people and things that you don't like or understand.

DON'T be so patronising , good lad.

1. I've had 25 years of working on/ off on the range.

2. I've seen BT boxes full of human waste as well as house ducts full of chicken livers.

3. I've seen terraced houses with walls knocked thru to next door

4. I've been spat at as I worked

5. Similar to Scott last week I was nearly knocked off my bike and after ranting at them

, they stopped 4 got out and told to get the (Please don't use that word again) out of their place.

other than a couple of small streets with newly built "affordable homes" and the area is overall the same as its always been if not worst, crime and drug issues in the area are no diferent than any other poor area of town but its just the area in general is pretty unpleasent and there is nothing to, the pubsnclubs in the area are total dives shut, audley health and leisure centre is a very unwelcoming place if you are white(in my experiance) and their is nowhere nice to go if you just fancy a little walk.

I think thats probably more accurate hardly.

btw is Queens Park no good for a little walk? Must be years since I've been there. Is the boating lake still there or have the H&S deemed it dangerous to the local pond life?

Archived