BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Independent Away Travel Club?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never had any problem getting away tickets. Though not a season ticket holder,

Can you get me a couple for Bpool away then please, because we can't get any for love nor money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I applaud the efforts for getting an independent away travel club going, I know its not easy and this isn’t a dig at the action group at all, but....

I was in the brown cow before the burnley away game enjoying an early morning Stella, just before the bus was about to go some bloke, in his 50’s maybe, started walking around the pub shouting at people to get on the keaning bus, I couldn’t believe my ears, and its certainly put us off going with the group, I’d end up fighting before we’ve set off! Well not really but you get my point.

Just an observation, and I understand the coach will have had strict police directives for the trip, but still he was over the top.

He doesn't seem to have put people off in the main though, its a good effort by all concerned to continue to fill the coach week in week out on away trips.

I don't know who that was to be honest? Myself, Mark, Glen and Andy where all present and I hope we don't look in our 50's lol. I know there was a problem with one of our coaches being late that morning and we where concerned about missing the convoy from Ewood. To be honest Gav its a pretty good natured coach in the whole.

I don't know who that was to be honest? Myself, Mark, Glen and Andy where all present and I hope we don't look in our 50's lol. I know there was a problem with one of our coaches being late that morning and we where concerned about missing the convoy from Ewood. To be honest Gav its a pretty good natured coach in the whole.

Yes I saw you lads, in the corner near the TV, it wasn't you that's for sure.

Anyway good effort by you all, it's been far to long since we had options for away games and you deserve credit for providing the service and long may it continue.

I was in the brown cow before the burnley away game enjoying an early morning Stella, just before the bus was about to go some bloke, in his 50’s maybe, started walking around the pub shouting at people to get on the keaning bus, I couldn’t believe my ears, and its certainly put us off going with the group, I’d end up fighting before we’ve set off! Well not really but you get my point.

Was it the PR Officer?

Fish does haha

• Moderation Lead

Must give them credit where it's due, I've been on almost all my away trips from the Brown Cow with the action group this season, and it's been a success.

Cheaper and more flexible than the official travel at any rate!!

Must give them credit where it's due, I've been on almost all my away trips from the Brown Cow with the action group this season, and it's been a success.

Cheaper and more flexible than the official travel at any rate!!

Must admit I find booking your away travel over the bar at a local pub very appealing, takes me back to years ago when you did that on a regular basis.

Archived