BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Game thread - Fleetwood / Stanley Away - Pre Season

I should probably add that twice now I've asked for volunteers (in general), twice people have very kindly offered and twice Ste/Me/Wen have been too busy to follow it up. We're really really sorry about that and it's awfully rude of us. It's a chicken and egg situation, we need help because we're too busy to even do simple things like sift through the offers of help!

So, if anyone would like the thankless job of organising the previews, please shout up!

Sorry, Glenn; I'm not volunteering for that, but I will crack on with doing a preview of the first League game of the season at Ipswich and post it on here about a week before, if that helps a bit.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Glenn; I'm not volunteering for that, but I will crack on with doing a preview of the first League game of the season at Ipswich and post it on here about a week before, if that helps a bit.

Cool! Glenn's got himself in a tizz and forgot that I said I'd do the previews admin (it's on this weeks to-do list), so I'll put you down for the first one!

Guest Rovers4Good

Think the team for the first game will be:

GK: Robbo

RB: Orr

LB: Henley

CB: Hanley

CB: O'Connor

RM: Rochina

CM: Dunn

CM: Petrovic

LM: Ollson

CF: Goodwillie

CF: Blackman

See you there guys :)

Well Dunn an cm again, this season will be a terrible one again. Why cant he learn???

DID HE NOT LEARN ANYTHING UNDER THE "MULLER". Dunn under Big Sam was the vocal point of our team behind the striker. If he couldnt play cam he ddint play or if he was injured we had nobody else to play there so he put another defensive midfielder on (which is when we played the "boring" football) but he had little choice but we played some good stuff when Dunn was available.

Big sam team:

Salgado Samba Nelsen Givet

Diouf N'zonzi Peds/andrews Olsson

Dunn

Roberts

Kean team:

Lowe, Dann, Givet, Olsson

Formica Nzonzi, dunn, peds/olsson mk2

Hoilett

Yak

With the second team there are 4 players playing in positions they are not capable of. He wonders why we were relegated but carrys on fiedling similer teams or maybe he doesnt wonder. :angry2:

What annoys me the most is that the team we have/had is probably a decent mid-table side if set up correctly, At first I though he brought in Rochina and Formica so we could play the better stuff under Sam more as they could be back up to Dunn But straight away Kean started playing that horrible Diamond formation and then when he switched back to 4-5-1 it was just not how it was a few months before it was a complete mess and then stayed that was from then till now.

SERIOUSLY I REALLY WISH THE WORST UPON KEAN.

Yeah, of course Mrs D and the brothers are going to be at Accy Stanley :lol:

Wouldn't be too sure of your doubts , both brothers will catch the under 23 game later today between south Korea and Senegal where they will be watching a left back , whilst both are expected to be at the game tomoz

Guest Rovers4Good

Any idea on the second team? I see his avoidance of playing new players remains!

I've no idea sorry that the team as they got their instructions but let's wait and see :)

Guest Rovers4Good

To be fair i've only really noticed Jorge and both Ollson brothers.

I'd say that Nunes and Jorge look half decent but the one who stood out for me was Best, he looks strong and knows where the net is ;)

Wouldn't be too sure of your doubts , both brothers will catch the under 23 game later today between south Korea and Senegal where they will be watching a left back , whilst both are expected to be at the game tomoz

if there is advance knowledge of their attendance, then I'll be expecting some sort of protest either outside the ground prior to the match, or inside the ground during the match itself - anything planned?

if there is advance knowledge of their attendance, then I'll be expecting some sort of protest either outside the ground prior to the match, or inside the ground during the match itself - anything planned?

Nothing planned from us, if people wish to have their own protest its upto them

seems a missed opportunity for the primary group campaigning for the removal of the manager/owners, or is it part of the repositioning away from mainly been seen as a protest group?

Serious question, not a dig in any way.

seems a missed opportunity for the primary group campaigning for the removal of the manager/owners, or is it part of the repositioning away from mainly been seen as a protest group?

Serious question, not a dig in any way.

We are a FSF affiliated supporters group who want a well run football club from top to bottom, being seen as a protest group is not what most see the group as now, as the endorsements from every figure head in Blackburn show.

We are in dialogue with a number of people at Rovers and are making a lot of progress on this front, in addition our concentration is currently on the football league meeting on Wednesday.

Im sure people will choose to make their feelings known tomorrow without being prompted

I thought you didnt like organised protest? and prefered the spontaneous ones?

Does that mean the brothers are now doing the scouting? Have they sacked all the scouts? The mind boggles...

We are a FSF affiliated supporters group who want a well run football club from top to bottom, being seen as a protest group is not what most see the group as now, as the endorsements from every figure head in Blackburn show.

We are in dialogue with a number of people at Rovers and are making a lot of progress on this front, in addition our concentration is currently on the football league meeting on Wednesday.

Im sure people will choose to make their feelings known tomorrow without being prompted

I thought you didnt like organised protest? and prefered the spontaneous ones?

Have you met with Shebby Singh again?

Think the team for the first game will be:

GK: Robbo

RB: Orr

LB: Henley

CB: Hanley

CB: O'Connor

RM: Rochina

CM: Dunn

CM: Petrovic

LM: Ollson

CF: Goodwillie

CF: Blackman

See you there guys :)

Which Olsson is it at left wing do you know? Can you tell? Actually I'm sure you could by watching them play for 10 seconds.

I'm gonna guess that the second team is -

GK - Bunn

RB - Ribeiro

CB - Dann

CB - Givet

LB - Morris

RM - Formica

CM - Murphy

CM - Jorge

LM - Nunes

ST - Best

ST - Dembele

Maybe Anderson somewhere in the back four.

Archived