BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Game thread - Fleetwood / Stanley Away - Pre Season

Just watching on SSN and they showed a quick flash of the goal. Anyone know why Rovers are playing in that awful away kit seeing as Fleetwood look like Arsenal (kitwise at least)? That is without doubt the very worst away kit Rovers have EVER had!!.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok that Kean get stick but is there any Rovers supporters who support the team at accrington?

I mean we have to support the players. I think Kean is used to abuse now. Getting booring. Poor results will sack him but if it goes well we need to support the team and players.

Some of the stick is childish. We are grown up people and we all know Kean has been terrible for Rovers but we can't forget to support the players.

Ok that Kean get stick but is there any Rovers supporters who support the team at accrington?

I mean we have to support the players. I think Kean is used to abuse now. Getting booring. Poor results will sack him but if it goes well we need to support the team and players.

Some of the stick is childish. We are grown up people and we all know Kean has been terrible for Rovers but we can't forget to support the players.

Poor results will sack him?!

Agree with you on supporting the players but results get him sacked ? Never, we could loose every one an have crowds of 2k and he wont get sacked. The only way is if he, sorry they decide to sell. You have to face the fact it's his club end of.

Agree with you on supporting the players but results get him sacked ? Never, we could loose every one an have crowds of 2k and he wont get sacked. The only way is if he, sorry they decide to sell. You have to face the fact it's his club end of.

So why bother abusing him and not support the players then?

Why are you asking me ? Im not there am i. The easy answer is that he's a #### and he needs to be told so regularly but there has to come a point were it is support the players first and foremost and abuse Kean second, anyway wrong thread for this, we be getting told off :)

I'm not there today so can't comment on that but last season the players were supported alongside the anti-Kean songs. To lay off Kean now would look like he was being accepted by the fans. I for one detest him and will let him know sporadically every away game I can this season.

Guest Rovers4Good

Think by now you should now better lads?

We do support the team 100% but we support the sacking of Steve Kean 100% as well.

Yes it's getting boring but the man is not fit enough to manage our team back to the promised land :(

Guest Rovers4Good

Robinson, Orr, Henley, hanley, oconnell, dunn, petrovic,Lowe rochina ollsen goodwillie.

Cool i see it's the same team as a i mentioned yesterday :)

Also they'll be playing a 4-3-3 rotating so Dunny may not just be in the middle of the park :)

Archived