BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Other Transfers Summer 2012

Salgado Is A Hero

I've decided to start a new topic as the conversation often digresses onto other world transfers and some people seem to quite particular on whether what is being posted is relevant to that thread.

Already there has been quite a few major deals across Europe so this can be the place to highlight transfers and rumours as well as discussing which areas teams need strengthening or whatever else.

Here's a few of the bigger deals so far -

Arsenal - Lukas Podolski - Striker/Winger, Olivier Giroud - Striker

Aston Villa - Karim El Ahmadi - Midfielder, Brett Holman - Midfielder, Matthew Lowton - Defender

Chelsea - Eden Hazard - Attacking Midfielder, Marko Marin - Midfielder

Everton - Steven Naismith - Everton

Fulham - Mladen Petric - Striker, Hugo Rodallega - Striker, Sascha Riether - Defender (Loan)

Liverpool - Fabio Borini - Striker

Man United - Shinji Kagawa - Midfielder, Nick Powell - Midfielder

Newcastle - Romain Amalfitano - Midfielder, Gael Bigirimana - Midfielder

Norwich - Steven Whittaker - Defender

QPR - Park Ji-Sung - Midfielder, Andy Johnson - Striker, Ryan Nelsen - Legend, Rob Green - Goalkeeper, Fabio - Defender (Loan)

Reading - Pavel Pogbrenyak - Striker, Danny Guthrie - Midfielder, Nicky Shorey - Defender, Garath McLeary

Southampton - Jay Rodriguez - Striker, Steven Davis - Midfielder

Stoke - Jamie Ness - Midfielder

Sunderland - Carlos Cuellar - Defender

Swansea - Jose Manuel Flores - Defender, Jonathan De Guzman - Midfielder (Loan)

Spurs - Gylfi Sigurdsson - Midfielder, Jan Vertonghen - Defender

West Brom - Ben Foster - Goalkeeper, Yassine El Ghanassy - Midfielder (Loan)

West Ham - Jussi Jaaskelainen - Goalkeeper, Mohamed Diame - Midfielder, George McCartney - Defender

Athletic Bilbao - Aritz Aduriz - Striker

Athletico Madrid - Cristian Rodriguez - Midfielder, Emre - Midfielder

Barca - Jordi Alba - Defender/Winger

Sevilla - Diego Lopez - Goalkeeper, Hedwiges Maduro - Defender

Valencia - Joao Pereira - Defender, Andres Guardado - Midfielder

AC Milan - Ricardo Montolivo - Midfielder, Bakaye Traore - Midfielder

Fiorentina - Mounir El Hamdaoui - Striker

Inter Milan - Samir Handanovic - Goalkeeper, Matias Silvestre - Defender, Fredy Guarin - Midfielder, Rodrigo Palacio - Striker

Juventus - Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder, Martin Caceres - Defender, Lucio - Defender, Emanuele Giaccherini, Sebastian Giovinco - Midfielder, Mauricio Isla - Midfielder

Lazio - Ederson - Midfielder

Napoli - Goran Pandev - Striker

Parma - Amauri - Striker

Roma - Michael Bradley - Midfielder, Marquinho - Midfielder

Bayern Munich - Claudio Pizarro - Striker, Mario Mandzukic - Striker, Dante - Defender, Xherdan Shaqiri - Midfielder

Borussia Dortmund - Marco Reus - Midfielder, Julian Schieber - Striker

Borussia Monchengladback - Alvaro Dominguez - Defender, Granit Xhaka - Midfielder

Werder Bremen - Eljero Elia - Midfielder, Theodor Gabre Selassie - Defender, Nils Peterson - Striker (Loan)

Dynamo Kiev - Miguel Veloso - Midfielder, Niko Kranjcar - Midfielder

Fenerbache - Dirk Kuyt - Midfielder/Striker, Mehmet Topal - Midfielder

Galatasaray - Hamit Altintop - Midfielder

Lille - Salomon Kalou - Midfielder/Striker, Marvin Martin - Midfielder

PSG - Thiago Silva - Defender, Ezequiel Lavezzi

Sporting Lisbon - Gelson Fernandes - Midfielder, Danijel Pranjic - Midfielder

Chelsea have agreed a fee for Oscar, the young Brazilian star. Looking forward to seeing him play, very expensive at £25 million though. Six caps for his country.

Have seen him play live once before when he came on as a substitute in a Brazil vs Scotland friendly a year or so ago and he looked a really talented player.... the standard Brazilian excellent first touch and technique etc but could also take players on. I think he was top scorer at an Under 20s World Cup or something a few years ago and he scored a hat trick in the final.

£25 million does seem a bit much but that's just modern football and he is a Brazilian international that is young and therefore could be sold for a high value at a later date.

That's another midfielder that Chelsea want though.....does that mean Lampard is off? As well as probably Essien and Meireles.

chelsea should be the best team in the league to watch next season, i guess if they keep faith with torres and don't look for a better striker possibly Hulk

then

...........Ramirez..Lampard...

Hazard.........Oscar........Mata

...................Torres..................

seriously attacking, like when ossie was at spurs klinsman/sheringham/dumitrescu/barmby/Anderton..........chelsea probably won't ship 3 goals every week though

Have seen him play live once before when he came on as a substitute in a Brazil vs Scotland friendly a year or so ago and he looked a really talented player.... the standard Brazilian excellent first touch and technique etc but could also take players on. I think he was top scorer at an Under 20s World Cup or something a few years ago and he scored a hat trick in the final.

£25 million does seem a bit much but that's just modern football and he is a Brazilian international that is young and therefore could be sold for a high value at a later date.

That's another midfielder that Chelsea want though.....does that mean Lampard is off? As well as probably Essien and Meireles.

Seems like Chelsea will be very strong in attack for next season. I would think that Essien and Lampard won't play as much, Malouda should be sold. I would keep Meireles and Ramires as both are very effective. They still have Romeu who is also very talented. One more striker to replace Drogba then they have a big chance for the next season.

he looks good but not as good as lucas who is supposed to be goin UTD for £30million.

Actually scratch what I have said previously it's Lucas who I saw play for Brazil.

Don't know much about Oscar.

And I would love to watch Neymar in England.....he looked unbelievable in that Brazil friendly I saw.....his first touch was maybe the best I have ever seen.

Forgot that Chelsea had signed Kevin de Bruyne as well....another attacking midfielder who is highly rated, I've only seen him play once and that was against Chelsea for Genk but he impressed me quite a bit.

Looks like it could be a straight 3-way battle for the title next season.......I still think Chelsea need a right back though, as ever.....the only decent one they have had since Melchiot was Belletti.

United need a defensive midfielder and if it was up to me a top-class striker and City need a left back and some cover elsewhere, particularly at centre back.

Reading doing smart moves. Mariappa should do well. Chris Gunter at RB is something I hoped we would have brought in when he left Spurs. I expect Reading to be strongest of promoted clubs. They have a chance to do what Norwich did and be at top10. Actually I think every promoted clubs can avoid relegation, like last season promoted clubs did.

chelsea should be the best team in the league to watch next season, i guess if they keep faith with torres and don't look for a better striker possibly Hulk

then

...........Ramirez..Lampard...

Hazard.........Oscar........Mata

...................Torres..................

seriously attacking, like when ossie was at spurs klinsman/sheringham/dumitrescu/barmby/Anderton..........chelsea probably won't ship 3 goals every week though

I reckon if they get Hulk they will play him behind Torres. He's a big boy and versatile. Muscle up when he needs to but has got a decent touch and an eye for goal. With the likes of hazard, mata, oscar and whoever else Chelsea want he could be the pivot in the team......

In the papers today says Watford hoping to sign inzaghi and del piero

Del Piero used to be one of my favourite players......if we hadn't signed Nuno Gomes I would love it if we got one of them.......they're both a few years older than Gomes but what a player to bring on to help you try and score a goal.......you lose fitness but not class.

What are you smoking? Ivanovic is ace. Don't know any Chelsea fans who would want him replaced, and I know a few around here.

They see him as more of a centre back though because that's his natural position. Although in fairness they do also have Terry, Cahill and Luiz as well.....the Chelsea fans I've spoken to want a right back as they feel nowhere else needs strengthening although they did say if not, they are prepared to rely on youth with Hutchinson and another one whose name escapes me.

They see him as more of a centre back though because that's his natural position.

Di Matteo tell you this himself did he?

If they see him more as a CB, then why did he start most games as a RB? And why, if they see him as a CB why did they buy Cahill and Luiz and why, if they see him as a CB have they not bought, or been in discussions with a RB?

Todd Kane, is the young RB they are expecting big things of.

By "they" I meant Chelsea fans I've spoken to.

Because they had Terry and Luiz and then Cahill as centre backs......and Bosingwa and Paulo Ferreira as right backs......he even said himself he prefers to play centre back.

Why have they not bought a centre back? Well I'm pretty sure the transfer window isn't over yet.

Why have they not been in discussions with a RB? Di Matteo tell you this himself did he?

Di Matteo tell you this himself did he?

If they see him more as a CB, then why did he start most games as a RB? And why, if they see him as a CB why did they buy Cahill and Luiz and why, if they see him as a CB have they not bought, or been in discussions with a RB?

Todd Kane, is the young RB they are expecting big things of.

By "they" I meant Chelsea fans I've spoken to.

Because they had Terry and Luiz and then Cahill as centre backs......and Bosingwa and Paulo Ferreira as right backs......he even said himself he prefers to play centre back.

Why have they not bought a centre back? Well I'm pretty sure the transfer window isn't over yet.

Why have they not been in discussions with a RB? Di Matteo tell you this himself did he?

http://www.cfcnet.co.uk/2012/07/06/ivanovic-the-centre-back/ - There's a Chelsea fans' perspective.

Archived