BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2012-2013 Previews Volunteers Please!

Well modes has gone and got himself a job or something so in a moment of weakness I volunteered to sort the match previews out.

So here are the first lot of fixtures for you to choose from....

August

Sat 18: Ipswich Town m1st

Wed 22 Hull City A cup of beas

Sat 25 Leicester City Miller11

September

Sat 1 Leeds United roversmum

Sat 15 Bristol City Salgado is a Hero

Tue 18 Barnsley AllRoverAsia

Fri 21 Middlesbrough cn174

Sat 29 Charlton Eddie

October

Wed 3 Nottm Forest david brent

Sat 6 Wolves onlyonejackwalker

Sat 20 Derby County till i die

Wed 24 Sheffield Wed starscascade

Sat 27 Watford

November

Sat 3 Crystal Palace colin

Tue 6 Huddersfield Beta Ray Bill

Sat 10 Birmingham perthblue

Sat 17 Peterborough m1st

Sat 24 Millwall Nate

Wed 28 Bolton braddock

I'm almost certain to regret this, but can I do Leeds please?

If doing the Leeds game RM, the following links may be useful.

This is a good site and very detailed):

http://www.ozwhitelufc.net.au/foreword.php

For stats try:

http://www.wafll.com/leeds-united.html

For general information;

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/Home

Left hand side : the club > club history then there are a few more options to view.

Thank you, oojw. Not a closet Leeds fan are you? ;)

Ha ha, no certainly not! ;)

I was going to ask to do the Leeds preview so did a little research and asked a Leeds fan friend for some decent reference points, but then I remembered as a kid when Rovers were lower down under Gordon Lee that I had liked the higher placed Wolves team at the time (mainly for their kit), so thought I would ask to do that one instead.

roversmum just take care of yourself in Leeds the last time I was down there in the championship rovers lost I was chased down Leeds high street had to duck into the hospital change my jacket and walk out another entrance luckily I got out of there alive safe to say I wont be venturing down there again.This was also a game rovers lost I dread to think what might of happened if we won that game!.

I will do Derby away 20 Oct as i am working with several die hard Derby fans until November and are going to the game with them. Five Rovers fans and 5 Derby fans. We are staying on Pride Park Saturday night so should be a good weekend especially if we have a new manager by then

I will happily do notts forest away if there are no other volunteers. I've regularly contributed on the forum for 8 years without having previously done a match preview. I lived in notts for 5 years as a student, have an affinity with the place and regularly watched both county and forest

I will happily do notts forest away if there are no other volunteers. I've regularly contributed on the forum for 8 years without having previously done a match preview. I lived in notts for 5 years as a student, have an affinity with the place and regularly watched both county and forest

If you're going to do Forest, and especially if you're going to contact any of their fans, may I suggest you don't refer to the club as Notts!

Archived