BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Simon Cox and a question

Evening lads, hope you're well? Baggie in peace, saw an artcle a week ago or so linking you with Simon Cox. He's a really good Championship striker whose maybe a little out of his depth in the Prem, would be a good signing. i've been lurking here for awhile listening to the podcasts and very informative they are too. I Have one small question. Do you think you're paying a little too much in wages, especially if season tickets sales low? anyway thank you hope you have a good night

Welcome Baggie.

We all know as fans that the wages are going to be a little higher otherwise noone is going to come to Blackburn. ST sales would quadruple of they sacked this fool of a manager.

How do you feel about Clarke'sappointment after Roy Hodgson ?

Good luck in the Premiership

Welcome Baggie. Further to 1864's comments above, have a look at the 'Are Venkys Gambling our Clubs future' thread - it's not too long and I think gives a summary of things like player wages etc and a few other issues the fans feel.

Evening lads, hope you're well? Baggie in peace, saw an artcle a week ago or so linking you with Simon Cox. He's a really good Championship striker whose maybe a little out of his depth in the Prem, would be a good signing. i've been lurking here for awhile listening to the podcasts and very informative they are too. I Have one small question. Do you think you're paying a little too much in wages, especially if season tickets sales low? anyway thank you hope you have a good night

Hi Mate. TBH we have no idea what deals the current owners of Rovers are offering incoming players. I'm not an ITK - who is under this sh*t. If you have access to the Indian banking system and it's well known open and honest record of transparency that would be most helpful.

Got a good friend who's a Baggie and I hope you lot have a good Season.

Thanks for welome lads, I found the 'Gambling' thread soon after I posted the question so apologies for the repeat. I was only took the figure that was mentioned on the Podcast which was I believe £35k a week for Leon Best. Thats really high for the championship.

I didn't make the Ewood game, but did make The Hawthorns and apart 20 minute spell when Foster made that double save you kind of fell apart. In fact he didn't even play his strongest side, which insult to both sets of fans, more so to you because you traveled. You have my sympathy because the signing your making, you should come straight back. But, I dunno I can't call this one. I feel really bad for the normal staff at the club because it's people's livelyhood they're fannying about with.

As for Steve Clarke haven't seen him in action yet, but, Jose Mourinho has very nice things to say about him. He's got big shoes to fill though

Welcome Baggie, I like West Brom fans, had a good experience with the fans when we played you last season at yours. Great pub we went to before the game couldn't remember the name but they were serving indian chicken and was run by asians. The less said about the game the better though.

Welcome Baggie, I like West Brom fans, had a good experience with the fans when we played you last season at yours. Great pub we went to before the game couldn't remember the name but they were serving indian chicken and was run by asians. The less said about the game the better though.

The Vine, Well I'm glad something good came out of it for you. :D Hope you make it back soon

Archived