BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Game Thread - Rochdale Away Pre Season

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's more of a joke is people flapping about pre season results.

Yes, that's true. You should expect to see Rovers showing a bit of class in these games though - and creating a few chances as well. Doesn't sound like that's been the case in any of the games yet. Obviously I'm not there, so let's see what the fans that went thought.

We are playing Div 2 teams who we should be mullering, whatever highly paid and pampered 11 we put out.

Kean's record = FAILURE and, IMO, this will never change.

Come on Dave, this is a losing streak and then some. Pre Kean we'd be turning this standard of opposition over in our sleep, even in pre season. It can hardly fill you with confidence.

• Backroom

I couldn't care less about friendlies and don't care if we lose them all but lets hope Shebby doesn't like losing any games and wants to exercise his new power

You have to think that in Keans position he would want to be winning these to give himself a bit of breathing space. Whatever he says I bet he's not as unworried about the results as he sounds.

Yes, that's true. You should expect to see Rovers showing a bit of class in these games though - and creating a few chances as well. Doesn't sound like that's been the case in any of the games yet. Obviously I'm not there, so let's see what the fans that went thought.

Take a look around at how some other teams are getting on pre season though, its not like we are on our own. I think we did see some glimpses in the Fleetwood game, less so the Stanley one. I can't comment tonight as I'm not there.

I'm certainly not pro-Kean or a Rovers Fan, but things are just getting blown out of proportion constantly now.

I'm certainly not pro-Kean or a Rovers Fan, but things are just getting blown out of proportion constantly now.

Kean has lost in his first season here, lost all of last season and is now losing pre-season games. I'm not blowing things out of proportion by highlighting these results, it's just confirming that we win bugger all under him and he needs to go.

I couldn't care less about friendlies and don't care if we lose them all but lets hope Shebby doesn't like losing any games and wants to exercise his new power

A dangerous and often misguided view.

If you can't find any structure or rythmn in matches like these, it aint looking good.

Kean pouring on the subs so that he can offer more bullsh1t 'these matches are all about fitness and it's difficult to find any rythmn with so many changes. However, we will be right for Ipswich'.

The Kean out chants merely confirm that with Kean at the helm, we will be disunited, dispirited and without hope.

If you can't find any structure or rythmn in matches like these, it aint looking good.

Kean pouring on the subs so that he can offer more bullsh1t 'these matches are all about fitness and it's difficult to find any rythmn with so many changes. However, we will be right for Ipswich'.

The Kean out chants merely confirm that with Kean at the helm, we will be disunited, dispirited and without hope.

+ heading down again

Thats the most baffling part.

Not really Dave, we've just lost to Macclesfield, Accy Stanley and Rochdale. Good grief. These should be confidence inspiring, team gelling, walk in the parks. This on the back of the end to last season, losing 8 out of 9. Its unprecedented.

Archived