BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

Tickets are going fast for this, the event will start at 10 A.M prompt and the maximum capacity is 500, If you have not already done so you need to contact pressofficer@brfcactiongroup.co.uk

With the number of tickets and ticket holder names, a guest list will be in place (Even Shebby needs a ticket) In addition to Shebbys presence various local figure heads will also be present.

The agenda for the meeting will be set by the action group, The questions for the meeting will be set by the floor, All questions will be taken by Shebby , whilst we have asked the Q/A to be taken by an outside party, We are hopeful this will be the cas

Its first come, first served on tickets, everyone who has applied has hopefully had confirmation by now

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its first come, first served on tickets, everyone who has applied has hopefully had confirmation by now

Applied at 7.00am today but nothing back yet

I'm sure all emails will be responded to, the response has been high, we do try and respond to all emails the group recieves within 12 hours.

I'm sure you're right Glen, not worried just flagging it may not all have happened yet. Replying to 500 takes a while.

I'm sure you're right Glen, not worried just flagging it may not all have happened yet. Replying to 500 takes a while.

got my reply within an hour, that was a couple of hours ago

IMPORTANT Anyone who not yet emailed pressofficer@brfcactiongroup.co.uk for tickets for the open flloor meeting with Shebby Singh needs to do so ASAP, As they are going fast, numbers are limited to 500, the tickets are free, but no entry will be allowed without one. The only way you can get one is by email, no other options are available, (I.e those texting me need to email) The event will take place at 10a.m Saturday 11th August and should last for a couple of hours before Shebby jets off for Cork later in the day. This is your platform to ask the questions which has confused rovers fans for 18 months. No-one will get personal invites, and even the BRFC Action Group committee have had to email in for tickets as they will also need to show this upon entry. The tickets are non tranferable and if your name aint on the list , you aint getting in.

All we need is the number of tickets, and the ticket holders name. these will be sent out in the next couple of days

With 500 people no doubt wanting to ask a question, and only two hours for the meeting, how will the organisers ensure fairness and equality?

It surely will descend into chaos if its a free for all.

Would it be better to have all attendees names drawn out at random and that person gets to ask his/her question - if the question has been asked earlier then move onto the next person, and continue this way for as long as the meeting lasts?

I think its been asked earlier, but who will chair the meeting?

With 500 people no doubt wanting to ask a question, and only two hours for the meeting, how will the organisers ensure fairness and equality?

It surely will descend into chaos if its a free for all.

Would it be better to have all attendees names drawn out at random and that person gets to ask his/her question - if the question has been asked earlier then move onto the next person, and continue this way for as long as the meeting lasts?

I think its been asked earlier, but who will chair the meeting?

We will be able to get through a lot in fairness , we have made enquiries about an experienced compare , and all will be sorted by the day . It certainly will not be a free for all and we have done enough of these meetings to keep it under control . The people who have attended in the past have always been courteous and I expect no different on this occasion. Not everyone who attends will want to ask questions and a procedure will be in place to ensure that everyone has an equal chance to ask questions . Supporters are equal and everyone will be as eager ad the next to hear the answers. I'm sure a lot will be covered and if he is as open ad he has been so far in previous meetings then everyone should get good answers

Guest Wen Y Hu

We will be able to get through a lot in fairness , we have made enquiries about an experienced compare , and all will be sorted by the day . It certainly will not be a free for all and we have done enough of these meetings to keep it under control . The people who have attended in the past have always been courteous and I expect no different on this occasion. Not everyone who attends will want to ask questions and a procedure will be in place to ensure that everyone has an equal chance to ask questions . Supporters are equal and everyone will be as eager ad the next to hear the answers. I'm sure a lot will be covered and if he is as open ad he has been so far in previous meetings then everyone should get good answers

Excellent effort once again from the Action Group. Just emailed to put myself down for a ticket.

In which case i won't be missing much by being on holiday because that is THE question and until something happens to change it, nothing else is worth asking or answering.

Absobloodylutly!

I won't be thinking of it in Corfu lol

The issue of third party ownership doesn't seem to be mentioned in this thread.

That is my main concern. Whether Kean is or is not sackable.

Does J A have any share or influence at BRFC?

I think we have been lead up the garden path enough.

For me Kean's record = sacking.

Clean slate stuff is bo//@cks.

I'm keen ( sorry Im Spartacus) to ask Shebby what qualifies Kean to still be here.

Guest Wen Y Hu
Can everyone who has ordered tickets, also check their spam, We have had a few emails asking why they have had no reply, Only for them to find we have replied a few times but its in their spam

Prompt email reply received, no problem. Look forward to the event.

Will it be recorded on video or audio for publication at all?

Prompt email reply received, no problem. Look forward to the event.

Will it be recorded on video or audio for publication at all?

We are looking into this and are in talks with radio Lancashire . It would be good if booth or brfcs with josh wanted to do some media work at the event to allow people out of the area to listen or see how it went. If you can help with this wen let us know .

Can everyone who has ordered tickets, also check their spam, We have had a few emails asking why they have had no reply, Only for them to find we have replied a few times but its in their spam

I got mine as quickly as Glen suggested, so top marks there.

I couldn't find it because the reply was below my original email. For me that's unusual and it may be the cause of others not seeing the confirmation?

I emailed three times as a result. Looking forward to this.

Hearing, believing and what actually occurs are three different matters :(

I'm sure you're right Alan. It's a sad state when the words of the Rovers management cannot be believed until proven on the pitch

Archived