BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only caught the very end of it where he said something along the lines of being sure results would be good this season. The question about Kean was then put to him and he gave the no comment answer.

Hoping against hope but at the meeting I'm sure that I heard Singh infer that he had another manager lined up. Did anybody else pick up on that or was I imagining it?

He might have one lined up Theno but will the old hag let him bring him in

Just a reminder of a couple of Mr "I'm a student of football" Singh's comments about our players, summarised as I can't remember exactly

David Dunn is a top player. We are going to play him in the top third, behind the striker.

Pedersen's legs have gone. (I can't remember the last time MGP scored with his right?)

Folks get too upset when I give a heads up that things are brewing behind the scenes.

No idea if it will come to the boil or not.

In what sense phillip? I just need to know whether to keep the metaphorical dog out of kicking reach!

Shebby's just been on SSN playing down his comments again. But then ended with a joke (?) about Morton. Jim Smith (yep it would be him, wouldn't it?) asked him if he had a message for MGP and Shebby responded with something along the lines of, 'Well done. Carry on. And I will pay for the walking sticks. Ha, ha, ha.'

Folks get too upset when I give a heads up that things are brewing behind the scenes.

I'm taking it that Mr. Singh will be turfed out soon by Mrs D and/or Agnew and Kean. Probably for being 'unprofessional' with his media comments. Of course, I'm responding to another of Phillip's teasing messages that may or may not be true.

Does anyone know when part 2 of the open floor meeting will be released on podcast?.

That first part was classic esp the guy who states he is a suckup,half Scottish & will work really long hours pure comedy genius that should be placed on one of those comedy gaffs from BRFC!.

You tease people with claims of heads up. That is what annoys folks. You give snippets of information and leave it at that. Folk ask for more and you remain silent.

You tease people with claims of heads up. That is what annoys folks. You give snippets of information and leave it at that. Folk ask for more and you remain silent.

because if he reveals more, he will compromise his sources.

heads up ? what exactly have you given heads up on tho?

because if he reveals more, he will compromise his sources.

if this is right its best to say nowt .

• Moderation Lead

Thanks AndyC. Yes it is only because of source protection and not to annoy supporters that I post cryptically.

Have just posted in the What is the current situation because more has gone into the public domain.

Not to annoy posters is the reason you post cryptically? Having quite the reverse effect!!

Archived