BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shebby says 'he nearly cried' when he heard about Best's injury. Oh dear, another spin-meister. JA would be proud. He also says we're ok for centre-halves and includes Ryan Edwards in the lists of options. Sounds like a giggling PR man to me.

Marion is on! Is this the lady who rang Alan Green on 5 live? Get stuck in Marion!!

Someone needs to ask the simple question, does he not realise that season ticket sales would nigh on double if Kean was removed? If he can't see this obvious fact right under his nose, how can he be trusted to be a 'Global Advisor'? Would ask myself but I'm on the iPad so can't text or ring ....

Someone asks if we need a midfielder. Shebby talks about 'systems' and the quality of Danny Murphy, and how mature Paolo Jorge is and the energy of Jason Lowe. That's a 'no' then. Shebby then starts a rant about how modern footballers need 'more than one leg'. Thank God we're going for able-bodied players . He then says players should be able to play two positions and should be able to kick with both feet, and how right-footed full-backs should be able to play at left-back. He then mentions Philip Lahm as an example of this. That's the midfielder question answered then!!

I'm sorry for being 'negative' but Shebby is a tit. Someone said he'd pay triple if Kean was sacked tomorrow. Shebby's answer 'i feel your pain, i'm a football fan, like when Capello was sacked and Spurs took a nosedive'!!!!!! WTF!!!!!?

Another hopeless hour where we get to hear endless talk and everything answered with "Results will bring fans back" clearly it won't. Disappointed not to be able to get through on phone, have a text read out or a tweet. Everything on the same lines apparently, but obviously the question isn't allowed to be answered properly.

Good news that there was no defence of Kean's record, bad news that everything gone before doesn't matter. We have to buy the best team in the division apparently to ensure promotion but having the worst manager that has turned thousands of Rovers fans away from the club is worthy of a clean slate? Illogical in the extreme.

On the '5 game' theory and Keans' future Shebby says 'you can't say (give him) five games, 7 games, 10 games, (but) we need to meet targets'.

In other words Keans got all season or until the next lot of parachute money comes in and then goes out to India to be divided and then they'll most probably be off when theres nothing left to come in.

It reality what did we expect?...the man is paid by Venky's to 'talk the talk'.Nothing has changed except now Teflon has a public mouthpiece in place for him.

I hope I am wrong but I am expecting more stock answers from him at the meeting with the fans.

I think he'll get the biggest verbal lashing of his life SG.

Archived