BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody needs to challenge Shebby Singh on his opinion about Murphy, the young Portugeese lad, and 'the energy' of Jason Lowe as being good enough to provide a strong enough platform for Rovers to bounce back into the premiership.

IMPORTANT Update on Shebby Singh Tickets, These tickets have been very popular and most are now gone, if you want to go and have not yet done so , please email pressofficer@brfcactiongroup.co.uk to secure tickets. We will require the number of tickets you want, and the names of the people who the tickets are for so they can be put on the guest list and verifed on the door. Doors open at 9.30 am on Saturday 11th August 2012 and its being held at Blakeys, King Georges Hall

There is only one simple question I want to be asked to Shabba and that is...

If results are going bad (as expected), yes or no, do you have the authority to sack Steve Kean?

If he doesn't answer yes then I am leaving straight away. There is no point what so ever carrying on the meeting if he gives any other answer than that

He has already told the Fans Forum the answer to that (and probably the action group as well), as Fernhurst Rover said a few pages ago - it's yes.

• Backroom

Apparently he's been told to judge everybody as if they've got a clean slate.

It makes no sense considering there is 18 months of irrefutable evidence to prove Kean is not only an awful manager but an incompetent (Please don't use that word again)wit of the highest order, but hey... it's Venky's, what else can you expect?

Apparently he's been told to judge everybody as if they've got a clean slate.

It makes no sense considering there is 18 months of irrefutable evidence to prove Kean is not only an awful manager but an incompetent (Please don't use that word again)wit of the highest order, but hey... it's Venky's, what else can you expect?

Although he can judge players on last years performances, decide whether N'Zonzi would suit the Championship or be better off playing abroad so that he comes back a better player for us in the Premier League. Shebby can only judge events on his watch, with all his Sky Sports News watching I'm surprised he didn't see the Breaking News banner light up to tell him about Allardyce taking legal action a few weeks ago. Surely an assassin may have sensed an opportunity to strike, I wonder if any action was taken.

Shebby failed to put up a defence of Kean on the radio and the clean slate theory is clearly flawed. Why not play with a team of 11 reserves next season, its a fresh start what could possibly go wrong? Maybe I'm being unfair but someone so clearly critical of Steve Kean in his previous job would surely not want to start the season with Steve Kean as the manager, nothing about Rovers makes sense anymore.

Although he can judge players on last years performances, decide whether N'Zonzi would suit the Championship or be better off playing abroad so that he comes back a better player for us in the Premier League. Shebby can only judge events on his watch, with all his Sky Sports News watching I'm surprised he didn't see the Breaking News banner light up to tell him about Allardyce taking legal action a few weeks ago. Surely an assassin may have sensed an opportunity to strike, I wonder if any action was taken.

Shebby failed to put up a defence of Kean on the radio and the clean slate theory is clearly flawed. Why not play with a team of 11 reserves next season, its a fresh start what could possibly go wrong? Maybe I'm being unfair but someone so clearly critical of Steve Kean in his previous job would surely not want to start the season with Steve Kean as the manager, nothing about Rovers makes sense anymore.

coco to Shebby, now look the chicken slayers have appointed you but I am the real boss OK, but don't tell the supporters

If they are genuinely telling Shebby to give everyone a clean slate and judge from now then I assume that it's an admission of guilt from the Raos that their failure to manage the club effectively lead to a number of disruptions and mistakes throughout the season, which affected the team's performance overall.

If they are genuinely telling Shebby to give everyone a clean slate and judge from now then I assume that it's an admission of guilt from the Raos that their failure to manage the club effectively lead to a number of disruptions and mistakes throughout the season, which affected the team's performance overall.

If that is true then how do you (or they) think that giving Kean a clean slate will make him a better manager? You can't polish a turd.

Eh? These are the same lot that gave him a payrise for taking us into the relegation zone.

Nice theory Miker, but it's a load of rubish I'm afraid.

Guilt would have mean undoing their woeful idea of appointing him in the first place.

Unless, of course, he is doing a good job in their eyes. Exactly what they wanted.

It's pretty clear now that, for whatever reason, Mrs D personally likes Kean. I can well imagine She told Shebby that he can sack him but only on the basis of seeing him work close up and being 100% sure that things won't improve under him. Seen things like this before where incompetents are given every last possible chance because of relationships with the boss.

Can somebody please ask Shebby the justification behind transfer listing Slew, Petrovic, Blackman, MGP and Linganzi but not Myles Anderson or the Brazilian Dennis Irwin?

Wonder how much we will get for Jordan Slew by selling him, was it really £1.1 million? http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2646720/

"Blades director Scott McCabe just couldn't refuse Blackburn's offer and added: "It was an attractive offer and one we were unable to refuse for what is, essentially, an unproven player"

I think I am confused now on the radio Shebby seemed to give the excuse for Kean being given a clean slate was that everyone, staff and players were being judged from the point of his appointment. How is it possible to evaluate a player like MGP who hasn't featured in Pre-Season in this time? Meanwhile Kean has been hit by legal action, Shebby has surely observed the fan reaction to him and also must have seen him at work.

the fans forum went to india, had the "luxury" of talking to the slumdog millionaires and it was actually face to face. The slumdogs didnt have any problem lying, decieving and smiling through the proces. Now, people closer to blackburn have the "luxury", of talking with the slumdogs personal mouthpiece, i´ll happily bet my pitifull bankaccount, that he too, wont have any trouble lying, decíeving and smiling through this meeting.

do you seriously think it will change anything.?

Eh? These are the same lot that gave him a payrise for taking us into the relegation zone.

Nice theory Miker, but it's a load of rubish I'm afraid.

Guilt would have mean undoing their woeful idea of appointing him in the first place.

Unless, of course, he is doing a good job in their eyes. Exactly what they wanted.

Assuming they think Kean was to blame for last season, then yes an admission of guilt would be to sack him. If they think he got an unfair ride due to their own mistakes then it's not surprising for them to give him another chance but give Shebby the power to sack him.

Obviously I can't be there, but if someone can ask Shebby the question for me I'd appreciate it.

Shebby Singh is here to further his career in England...Kean could be a useful ally, he seems to be well connected...If I were Shebby Id be making no enemies but plenty of friends.......he doesn't give a toss about us. Just another shytehouse sucking the club dry. Jack would be doing somersalts in his grave...

A sorry sorry state of affairs.

Can someone ask Shebby to clarify the link between Steve Kean and the owners prior to the takeover.

Kean has denied it, Anderson has denied it, but Andy Cole reported that it was common knowledge in football circles that Venkys would takeover, sack Sam and appoint Kean.

Why have they lied about it and does the pre-takeover link have anything to do with him still having the job?

Thanks

Archived