BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

I doubt he would leave the Champions League for the Championship and apparently he has already knocked back Southampton...really good player though.

I would take Delfouneso.....Park was rated in South Korea so perhaps.....Macheda absolutely never......and would take the rest although I don't know much about Church, the Reading striker so maybe/maybe not.

Church was a hot talent not so long ago. Something happend last season and he didn´t get much game time. Not the answer right now but he really need a transfer and new start.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kamy's just posted on twitter that Rhodes is very much a live target. Would LOVE this to happen if just to see Nixon's face.

But being "very much a live target" doesn't mean that we're going to make an acceptable offer or that he's going to sign.

He doesn't know. There's been a few comments on twitter.

Kamys last tweet;

For those asking will deal happen, I don't know. Might come down to Rhodes, whether he wants to force move due to wages/bonuses on offer.

Yea I doubt the rumours of a medical are true as well......the story seems to be Huddersfield aren't prepared to sell unless it's for silly money but Rhodes can try and force through a move if he wants......I can't really see the attraction.....he can just stay there where he is guaranteed games.....there might not be a point of going to a C'ship side challenging for promotion if he can just get a move to a Prem team next summer anyway if he has another good season......Fulham have just signed Petric and Rodallega so hopefully he is hesitant on how many games he would start for them.

I think our best hope relies on us offering him lots of money.....potentially Blackman, Ribeiro and hopefully Anderson leaving as well as Slew on loan might free up some extra space on the wage bill.....Venky's like young players whose values would increase and even if we bought him for say 7 million, his value could easily double if he keeps scoring as much as he has done.

We should offer 6.5/7 or even 5 + Goodwillie and get another youngster on loan as well as Santa Cruz on loan also.

Archived