BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Diogo Rosado.

bypass06

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joke aside, this guy actually looks like he has something about him. Has played on the top level in Portugal (Liga Zon Sagres) where he scored two goals in 17 matches and also played for the U21. A quick google will also see him linked to other teams such as Genoa and Liverpool.

He seems pretty fast so should be able to play on the wings. Can't be worse than Formica or Lowe on the right wing anyway.

Let's hope so. Kean's decision to play Lowe at RW is just so baffling. Almost as if he's determined to play him every week, regardless of the position. He's a decent RB for me - that's it.

Former U-21 captain

This was from July 27th :

"

Liverpool and Chelsea target Diogo Rosado has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Premier League clubs, reports talkSPORT.

The former Portugal under-21 captain is available on a free transfer after refusing to sign a new contract with current club Sporting Clube de Portugal and is reportedly interested in a move to the Premier League.

Chelsea and Liverpool both hold a long standing interest in the 22-year-old, who impressed out on loan last season at Primiera League side Feirense.

The 6’1″ central midfielder scored twice in 17 games for the minnows, standing out in a dismal Feirense side that were eventually relegated.

Italian outfit Genoa are also tracking the sylish midfielder, with reports suggesting he had agreed a long-term deal with the Serie A club.

But sources close to the player have denied these rumours, insisting that he has his heart set on a move to the Premier League.

Rosado is yet to make an appearance for Sporting but is highly rated by the Lisbon club"

Former U-21 captain

This was from July 27th :

"

Liverpool and Chelsea target Diogo Rosado has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Premier League clubs, reports talkSPORT.

The former Portugal under-21 captain is available on a free transfer after refusing to sign a new contract with current club Sporting Clube de Portugal and is reportedly interested in a move to the Premier League.

Chelsea and Liverpool both hold a long standing interest in the 22-year-old, who impressed out on loan last season at Primiera League side Feirense.

The 6’1″ central midfielder scored twice in 17 games for the minnows, standing out in a dismal Feirense side that were eventually relegated.

Italian outfit Genoa are also tracking the sylish midfielder, with reports suggesting he had agreed a long-term deal with the Serie A club.

But sources close to the player have denied these rumours, insisting that he has his heart set on a move to the Premier League.

Rosado is yet to make an appearance for Sporting but is highly rated by the Lisbon club"

Yes he's so highly rated that the club who played a 16 year old are yet to give him his debut and he's 22.

It doesn't add up.

I was just reading some articles about him, he sounds like a very talented player. Let's hope he is good.

#

Is there a single footballer we have been linked with or signed that you don't think is great or has great potential!, they must give free happy pills out in Iceland, nothing wrong with being positive but maybe you'd feel differently if you lived minutes away from the ewood circus and had to endure every bit of crap that oozed out of their lately.

#

Is there a single footballer we have been linked with or signed that you don't think is great or has great potential!, they must give free happy pills out in Iceland, nothing wrong with being positive but maybe you'd feel differently if you lived minutes away from the ewood circus and had to endure every bit of crap that oozed out of their lately.

No need for that at all. I just give every player a chance before they play, what would be good about slating someone before seeing them play? If they are poor then I have no problem saying so. Maybe I'm a nice person who wants to see players do well rather than having a negative attitude. It's the way I've been brought up.

Archived