BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Colin Kazim-Richards

den

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has had a bit of trouble off the pitch in his time.

Despite success on the pitch during the 2009–10 season, Kazim-Richards had an argument with Fenerbahçe fans after being taken off the pitch in a match against İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyespor.[8]Against Beşiktaş, Kazim-Richards was red carded for swearing at the referee and banned for 4 matches.[9] While serving his ban, on the same night that his team mates lost to Kasimpasa, the media reported Kazim-Richards was out on the town. This report was denied by the Fenerbahçe board who released an official statement. The following day, pictures of Kazim-Richards were released and the Fenerbahçe board rescinded their earlier statement, claiming that Kazim-Richards had lied about his whereabouts which had triggered their denial of the report.[10]

In December 2009, Kazim-Richards was also alleged to be involved in a sex scandal.[11] A few days later while speeding to get to his team's training session, Kazim-Richards had a car crash during which he had not worn his seat belt and broke his right wrist: Kazim-Richards denies media claims that he was drunk prior to the accident

He always plays off of the other striker and is far more effective as a winger (which is how he is used by Turkey). Always looked decent at Sheffield United. As a squad player he'd be a good addition.

Has had a bit of trouble off the pitch in his time.

Despite success on the pitch during the 2009–10 season, Kazim-Richards had an argument with Fenerbahçe fans after being taken off the pitch in a match against İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyespor.[8]Against Beşiktaş, Kazim-Richards was red carded for swearing at the referee and banned for 4 matches.[9] While serving his ban, on the same night that his team mates lost to Kasimpasa, the media reported Kazim-Richards was out on the town. This report was denied by the Fenerbahçe board who released an official statement. The following day, pictures of Kazim-Richards were released and the Fenerbahçe board rescinded their earlier statement, claiming that Kazim-Richards had lied about his whereabouts which had triggered their denial of the report.[10]

In December 2009, Kazim-Richards was also alleged to be involved in a sex scandal.[11] A few days later while speeding to get to his team's training session, Kazim-Richards had a car crash during which he had not worn his seat belt and broke his right wrist: Kazim-Richards denies media claims that he was drunk prior to the accident

Certainly sounds like somebody in the same vein as Kean...

I know I'll be in the minority here, but I think this may very well be a decent deal for us. I'd love to see Simon as our main right midfielder/winger, but CKR may provide solid back-up (or even push for a starting place). Several West Ham fans over at KUMB.com were impressed by his efforts when on trial with them earlier this summer.

I have always been fond of Turkey and turkish players. I remember enjoying Kazim-Kazim at the turkish national team during the 2008 Euros I think. I also play with Galatasaray SK on Fifa sometimes as they are my favourite turkish team. On FIFA (which is very accurate) he plays on the
left wing.

IF Kazim-Kazim who is quite pacey and also has decent technique is an alternative to Marcus Olsson I for one will be very happy. I dont think he will be seen as a target man.

I think both Kazim - Kazim and Vukcevic suits a 4-2-3-1. That might leave us with this team.

Etuhu - Murphy

Vukcevic - Nunes/Gamst/Dunn/Formica/Rochina - Kazim Kazim.

Striker

And before people start slagging me off for being to positive or something I Know that we might see a total different first 11 and vukcevic might not even play. This is just my example of a first 11.

I dont know about how Kazim Kazim are concerning his defensive duties, but I think he is a decent loan signing in Championship.

Archived