BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FOR SALE SIGNED TUGAY SHIRT AND BRFC SIGNED PICTURES

apb-85

I have a home turkey shirt signed by the blackburn legend Tugay. All signatures are genuine and was signed direct in front of me, I used to work at Blackburn Rovers in the Community Departmant and got several things signed by players. Reason for sale is we are expecting our first child and just have not got the room for it all anymore. could be yours for £39.99!!

The signed shirt is on ebay, follow the link to see: http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1586.l2649

I also have some signed pictures from Brad Friedal, David Thompson, Graeme Souness, David Dunn and Damien Duff. Along with a signed Alan Shearer shirt, unfortunatly its a Newcastle Utd shirt. Pictures are £4.00 each, but open to offers, just message me offers.

I am new to this so dont know how to load pictures up but if someone could let me know how to put pictures up, i will do it for you to see these fantastic items.

Edited by apb-85