BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sponsor?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see we still haven't announced anything regarding a new sponsor despite the fact the new season begins in 2 days and the fact that MG Road said a new charity sponsor had already been found. I can only assume that unless something is announced between now and Saturday, our shirts will be blank for the opening game.

I can't see us ever having a paid sponsor while Venky's are in charge as they are probably expecting to be paid the amounts that only teams constantly challenging for the title and playing European football command.

You have to wonder what they are waiting for.

Is the Charity holding our for better terms for being associated with Rovers?

Maybe we've offered to have "Huddersfield Town FC" emblazoned on our shirts as one of the "sweeteners" in a Rhodes deal. No wonder they've told us to Go Forth and Multiply...

• Backroom

Didn't we only announce the princes trust agreement the day before the season started last year?

I expect people are trying to tie up a deal until the last moment

• Backroom

Expected but Wayne wild just confirmed on twitter that WEC is no longer Sponsoring a stand

I imagine sponsors and hospitality packages will be way down

Archived