BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Josh McEachran

Kamy100

Been hearing for a while that he's very talented, but as I just posted in the Etuhu thread, how are we still looking at midfielders? We have two olssons (for now), nzonzi, petrovic, pedersen (those three also for now, admittedly). Then rochina, vukcevic, formica, murphy, etuhu, lowe, dunn, nunes, jorge. Quite sure I'm forgetting someone too. Whilst our defensive options are only givet, olsson (if they stay), desperately dire dann, hanley, henley, lowe, orr. And apparently we have no interest in more defenders, even after last season! What a joke.

I got a couple of free tickets for chelsea cup games last season and the season before. He played in quite a few of them inparticular one game against newcastle where the geordies won 4-3.

McEachran was head and shoulders above anyone else on the field, just sat in front of the defence picking passes out all game. He was brilliant. He's only quite small but strong on the ball and has a sweet left foot.

100% sign up for me and im usually negative about everyone were linked with.

and hes been nailing sophie webster

Been hearing for a while that he's very talented, but as I just posted in the Etuhu thread, how are we still looking at midfielders? We have two olssons (for now), nzonzi, petrovic, pedersen (those three also for now, admittedly). Then rochina, vukcevic, formica, murphy, etuhu, lowe, dunn, nunes, jorge. Quite sure I'm forgetting someone too. Whilst our defensive options are only givet, olsson (if they stay), desperately dire dann, hanley, henley, lowe, orr. And apparently we have no interest in more defenders, even after last season! What a joke.

Ah that's right, I forgot Rosado for midfield too.

To be fair that doesn't read as though he's only been offered to us, merely that he is 'available' for loan and we're looking at him. I'd guess that a number of Premier League clubs would be ahead of us in that queue.

Agree but only thing i could think is there looking to toughen him up a bit and make him a bit more combatative which your more likely to get in the championship and play alot more perhaps? they prob know all about his silky touches and passes and want him to mix it a bit more?? still unlikely he was 'offered' to us solely...

This would be a very good signing, I think he is better than Cleverley!!

You're kidding right? Cleverley is going to be a brilliant player.

I'd rather we developed Lowe in that position (as understudy to Etuhu) rather than develop players for other teams.

I'm yet to be convinced by McEachran. Sam Hutchinson would be a better Chelsea loanee.

This guy is the real deal....have seen him a couple times in the Champions League and he was one of, if not, the best player on the field.....have seen him other times and he would also impress me.....and a Chelsea fan once told me to expect great things from him......not a defensive midfielder but just sits deep dictating the play......massive potential but has serious ability at the moment.....I think he'll be able to handle the physical championship as well.....can't remember seeing him get shrugged off the ball and he does seem quite strong.

You're kidding right? Cleverley is going to be a brilliant player.

I'd rather we developed Lowe in that position (as understudy to Etuhu) rather than develop players for other teams.

I'm yet to be convinced by McEachran. Sam Hutchinson would be a better Chelsea loanee.

And so is McEachran, he has so much ability, I really feel this lad will hit the top of the tree but does need games, as did Wilshere when he played at Bolton!!

If Rovers had the opportunity to get him for a year then they should take it. The lad is a class act and is far and above what we have.

Its a no brainer really, a free signing no wages and a player who can run and run, play a pass, tackle and create.

The signoing of this lad would allow for the potential losses of Formica and MGP, the retirement of Dunny whilst ensuring that Lowe des not feature anywhere near the midfield.

There is so much positivity about this potential signing

Bolton and Brighton also interested apparently. I can see him favouring Bolton over us to be honest, loan players have seemed to do well working under Coyle, and working under Donut would be a serious turn off.

Only for Rovers fans it would appear, given some of the recent signings of decent ability.

Archived