BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Josh McEachran

Kamy100

You can never have too many loan players. This guy would be an outstanding one. The fact that he has been offered is good, surely this is a no brainer? How have Rovers approached this Kamy?

Only for Rovers fans it would appear, given some of the recent signings of decent ability.

Right, so what you're saying is the reason these players of decent ability have signed is nothing to do with a huge pay packet but the chance to work under a supremo like kean. :lol:

McEachran will join the club he wishes to as he is a loanee, Kean is the sort of manager who could ruin a young players development and he'll know that.

Right, so what you're saying is the reason these players of decent ability have signed is nothing to do with a huge pay packet but the chance to work under a supremo like kean. :lol:

McEachran will join the club he wishes to as he is a loanee, Kean is the sort of manager who could ruin a young players development and he'll know that.

But he was the man who spotted Phil Jones! :wacko:

If he has been offered to Rovers I'm 99% sure that he has been offered to a host of sides as well.

As a loanee Josh McEachran will surely look to the management at the club, the players he potentially is going to work with and how much playtime he will get.

No, I'm saying he may just be able to sell the club (rather than himself) to players like this. The main falling point when attracting players who will do a decent job in the Championship would be the fans, I imagine, given that any risk of us dropping deeper will be subsidised by a decent pay packet.

Hmmmmm dont want to rain on anyones parade but the lack of noise about this possibility seems to suggest there aint much going on, if i was a betting man i wouldnt think we will see lil Jimmy in the blue and white next season...

No, I'm saying he may just be able to sell the club (rather than himself) to players like this. The main falling point when attracting players who will do a decent job in the Championship would be the fans, I imagine.

Oh aye it was the fans who got Rovers relegated last season according to you wasn't it?. I almost forgot how much of a wum you were in your absence.

Jog on...

I live in Brighton and can see him fitting into their style of play perfectly, Poyets getting a good reputation of bringing on youngsters and giving them time too... Asaulin was there last year along with another city lad. Sad state of affairs that I now honestly consider them an equal pull to rovers for a player.

Oh aye it was the fans who got Rovers relegated last season according to you wasn't it?. I almost forgot how much of a wum you were in your absence.

Jog on...

No, they simply made a contribution and didn't help things. But this isn't the thread for this.

• Moderation Lead

The Troll is full, he doesn't require any further feeding. ;)

• Moderation Lead

I'd be happy IF this comes off, but it's that word again. So many similar noises in the past about potential new arrivals, not sure I need to re-hash some of the major ones.

We'll see how we are come September 1......

I'm sure Chelsea will have plenty of info on us that this board won't know about, given the close ties at boardroom level between various clubs around the country, so they wouldn't bother loaning him to us if they didn't see any merit in doing so. They probably view it as a better prospect than lending Di Santo to Allardyce and having him up front on his own. After all, if we are as crap as this board thinks then the centre backs will certainly be getting a workout.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazed the Mail got something right. McEachran joins Boro on loan

Another Championship team stronger than us now, id have taken McEachran over any of our midfielders(inc.D Murphy-AKA Per Frandsen#2).

P.S.-(for the youngsters)Per Frandsen was supposed to be our big midfield star signing last time we where relegated, he came with a very impressive record from Bolton where he was a massive fan favourite, he did nowt for us and ended up back at Bolton in no time.

Archived